Starcraft :)

CorporalJackson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey, I just got starcraft and was wondering there is any game type like RA2's meat grinder that is just the grunts and maybe the lower, higher units. (siege tanks, dragoons and such)
Thanks for any help:)

I'm not quite sure if there's something like that because I haven't played Starcraft for a very long time, maybe a game in the User Created Customs on the internet.

You do realize Starcraft came out over 8 years ago.

[quote name='Technique']I'm not quite sure if there's something like that because I haven't played Starcraft for a very long time, maybe a game in the User Created Customs on the internet.

You do realize Starcraft came out over 8 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the battlechest is on sale for $7.99 this week at CC, so for the 3 people who don't have it, this is the time to pick it up. I should go dust off my copy sometime...

People are still playing this to this day. I never saw what was so great about this game. I always thought RA2 was better than this.

[quote name='2poor']People are still playing this to this day. I never saw what was so great about this game. I always thought RA2 was better than this.[/QUOTE]

Starcraft is a great game (although I haven't touched it in a few years), but I also like RA2 more.

I just recently started playing Starcraft again after watching some videos on Youtube. It has almost become a yearly tradition for me to dig this out of the attic and run through the single player campaigns/play some UMS maps. Not bad for a game I paid full price for on release day. This game is 8 years old and still as fun as the first time I played it.

BTW for anyone who's played this game, try checking out some of the Korean tournament videos on Youtube. It's almost unbelievable to see a entire stadium full of people there just to watch Starcraft players. Also, it's hilarious how the commentators (yes there are commentators) on these games will literally start screaming when one guy drops tanks in the other's bases or rushes with scvs.

[quote name='The Crotch']Ah, StarCraft. Got that baby a few years ago. It's a shame that everyone had virtually mastered the online game by the time I started playing. Kinda killed the multiplayer experience for me.[/quote]

I know what you mean, that is why if I get a game a year after launch I am very hesitant of playing online.

[quote name='The Crotch']On the other hand, the campaign is fucking awesome. Millions of women across the globe simultaneously become pregnant every time Zeratul and Tassadar open their mouths. It's just that good.[/quote]

Hahaha!

bread's done
Back