Starfire Light Gun (DC) - 1.99

joeposh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I was off doing the rounds at some of the local targets to see if they had any clearance stuff left this morning. Since they all seemed to be completely wiped out, I headed to a local Gamerush in the area. I don't have a Gamerush in my immediate neighborhood, so it was more of a curiousity visit than anything else. I dug through some of the DS games looking for a good deal... considered picking up a N64 game or two and was sorting through their old accessories when I found it, a Dreamcast light gun.

Now I should probably mention that I had been looking for one of these ever since I got my Dreamcast about 2 years ago. I had purchased House of the Dead II at the time figuring it wouldn't be too hard to find a light gun and while I managed to find plenty of other accessories on the cheap (including a fishing rod controller) the light gun always alluded me. I saw them on e-bay and various other online retailers for anywhere from 20-30 bucks and up, which was more than I paid for the console itself. So I had more or less resigned myself to never having one until today when I found that gun at the bottom of the bin. I looked at it in disbelief for a moment, before flipping it over, expecting to see some rediculous price tag attached to it that would ruin my rush. Instead I saw "2.99" in big bold black letters. I know it's stupid to take some much joy in finding a used video game controller, but at the sight of that I instantly lit up. It got even better when I went to the register as the price tag was apparently out of date... and it was in fact 1.99 now. Needless to say, I am a happy man. Now excuse me while I return to blasting zombies with my cheap ass light gun.

Congratulations! I have been looking for one for a while aswell. When I bought my PS a couple years back the guy was supposed to send a PS light gun as well. Well what came was a DC light gun. I told him and he gave me a refund and told me to keep the gun. Well the next week i went to EB and traded it in for $3. I now regret doing that so much.

Very nice find, I have 2 light guns and just love playing all the shooting games with them, even though there are only 4 games that even use the gun haha. Hose of the Dead 2 rocks btw!

bread's done
Back