Stargate season 1-9 all for $135.00!!!

You just cost me $143.43 ... You bastard!

Thanks though.. thats the cheapest I have seen for ALL seasons. Thank God I waited to buy them...

[quote name='pchangover']You just cost me $143.43 ... You bastard!

Thanks though.. thats the cheapest I have seen for ALL seasons. Thank God I waited to buy them...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats a great deal. I actually have paid less for all but season 9 (DDD had a great buy1g1 sale)

I can't believe that have season 9, which has only been out a few weeks, included in this.

And all of them the thinpaks too, it would seem. *sigh* Makes me sick to think how much I paid for 1-8, and I'm stuck with the bulky sets. :whistle2:(

thats a great deal! If i wasnt a pirate i would buy them all! Yarr.

(i just DL watch and delete, i stopped collecting TV shows except my favs 24 + BSG)

Just then other day I decided I didn't need these..... Now at what, $14 a set and all at once...... I'll never get around to watching them.....

Awe screw it. I doubt if I'll find a better deal than this...

[quote name='argyle']And all of them the thinpaks too, it would seem. *sigh* Makes me sick to think how much I paid for 1-8, and I'm stuck with the bulky sets. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Im tempted to buy these and sell my big ones. I think I would at least break even, but its probably not worth the hassle.

[quote name='argyle']And all of them the thinpaks too, it would seem. *sigh* Makes me sick to think how much I paid for 1-8, and I'm stuck with the bulky sets. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I luuuuve Sg1, but I never bought any of the DVDs. How can you tell that they are thinpack versions (different covers?) I ordered a set anyhow.

I sometimes watch Stargate in syndication and I would love to get 8 seasons for that price, but it's a bit too much for me. Maybe during the June DDD I'll pick the set up.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I sometimes watch Stargate in syndication and I would love to get 8 seasons for that price, but it's a bit too much for me. Maybe during the June DDD I'll pick the set up.[/QUOTE]

The price right now at ddd would end up costing you close to 100$ more if you wait.

I just checked my order status and it says it has been shipped already with a tracking number. I know it says that they ship your order the same day if you order before mindnight EST, but I wasn't expecting them to actually ship it out until monday. Awesome I can't wait to get these!

The show's good - it didn't last 10 years for nothing. Yes, it can be pretty uneven, but for the most part, it's clever and funny. A good blind buy. Plus the usual "you could always get rid of it for more than you paid".

I hated Stargate the movie, but I think everything that Dean and Emmerich have done is loud, dumb, and pointless.

I watched the first season of Stargate the show, and liked it. Some clunkers, but also some good SF. I was also amazed at how they took a movie I loathed, were still true to it, but also made it interesting and good.

I'm seriously tempted by this, but I have a huge backlog of stuff to watch and it is still a big chunk of change.

And all of them the thinpaks too, it would seem. *sigh* Makes me sick to think how much I paid for 1-8, and I'm stuck with the bulky sets.
I feel the same way. =( To top it off, I bought most of my sets at once, and by the time I got around to watching them all, it turned out several discs did not even work.

I wish they allowed fans to puchase or trade up just the amarays/boxes.

By the looks of the release dates listed, I think they are the thinpaks.

[quote name='starman9000']The price right now at ddd would end up costing you close to 100$ more if you wait.[/quote]
I thought they would have a similar price. I guess this is still tempting, but I just can't justify buying it right now.

Man...I'm really on the fence with this one. That's a lot of money to throw down on something I've never seen, but I've heard such good things about it at the same time. I guess I'll just hold my breath until the sale is dead, and then kick myself.

[quote name='defiance_17']I guess I'll just hold my breath until the sale is dead, and then kick myself.[/quote]

Oh good. I'm not the only one who considers that a plan.

[quote name='defiance_17']Man...I'm really on the fence with this one. That's a lot of money to throw down on something I've never seen, but I've heard such good things about it at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Just throw out season 9 and you will be fine. Hell you can sell off 7 and 8 too, they aren't that great.

1-6 is great, 7 and 8 ok, 9 and 10 so far, blah.

[quote name='David85']Just throw out season 9 and you will be fine. Hell you can sell off 7 and 8 too, they aren't that great.

1-6 is great, 7 and 8 ok, 9 and 10 so far, blah.[/QUOTE]

Just finished season 9. It's not too bad, except for when something gets beamed up to save the day, which seems to happen a lot.

Just went up to $341!!!!! I ordered other day and I pray it ships.

*edit* Actually i seem to recall they had some sort of sale banner on site when I ordered it so it was probably a promotion that ended on Sunday.

Got mine too. Cept it was missing a copy of Season 2. Bastards.

Said they need to conduct an investigation that will take 3-5 days. Oh boy!

I guess mine was delivered yesterday.. I will go pick them up from the commons tomorrow and let you guys know how they are... WOW I can't believe I got in on this deal! w00t

Doh' I just finally got money, and now the sale is over. Oh well. The espiodes are always being show on sci fi, and on the weekends on a local station. No biggie.

Doh' I just finally got money, and now the sale is over. Oh well. The espiodes are always being show on sci fi, and on the weekends on a local station. No biggie.

YES biggie. I sold my sets on eBay to buy these and I was a day too late. =~(

[quote name='espy605']YES biggie. I sold my sets on eBay to buy these and I was a day too late. =~([/QUOTE]

Someone on another forum (I think it was FW or SD) said that these are still onsale in the Fry's BM, I think the Industry Fry's is pretty close to San Gabriel so it might be worth checking out.

Got mine today, but the spine of season 3 is damaged, underneath the cellophane wrap! I'll call them later to find out how tough an exchange would be.

I also ordered Moto GP 06, trying that now.

Someone on another forum (I think it was FW or SD) said that these are still onsale in the Fry's BM, I think the Industry Fry's is pretty close to San Gabriel so it might be worth checking out.

Hmm, it's a bit of a drive but with the TRU you deal coming up it's so hard to choose. It's Sophie's Choice all over again.

Yeah they were at fry's for $15, also 24 seasons 1-4 $24 each. Might have died yesterday, but it was an unadvertised special.

I got mine yesterday. Very fast shipping and everything arrived perfectly. Now I just need a good deal on a time machine to watch all this stuff I have

bread's done
Back