Starhawk - Amazon - $9.99 (PS3) FSSS

[quote name='wilflare']wait what. it is? lol. then why did i buy this[/QUOTE]
in my account it shows that i got it for free, but my account info doesn't state whether the ps+ deal expired or is ongoing. be sure to check your account to see if you can download it for free before deciding whether to cancel your order or not.

I played the single player mode for free with PS+. Fun, but I can definitely see how it's really meant for online, which the community is apparently dead.

[quote name='Dranakin']I can definitely see how it's really meant for online, which the community is apparently dead.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Warhawk for PS3s online community still alive? Last I heard it still had some devoted players.

This game sure had a lot of hype before release, but it doesn't seem that it lived up to it for most? :/

im hoping this was an error on amazon's part and that starhawk and sh downpour at 9.99 are part of this tuesdays goldbox

[quote name='TooPoor']Any value in this if I don't play MP?[/QUOTE]
Not really. I bought it for $10 and played through the 4 hour campaign and never touched MP since I don't play online much. Campaign was decent, but not worth $10.

I've only played the single player campaign (free through PS+) but man it was really terrible. To be fair though, apparently the single player is just a tedious tutorial for multiplayer.

I can definitely see why the studio that made this game was dismantled though. Starhawk was a massive flop.

[quote name='blume3']Got this free with PS+ or else I would be in on this.[/QUOTE]

Just the SP not the MP

[quote name='crunchewy']If you only get one, should you get Warhawk or Starhawk? Opinions?[/QUOTE]

warhawk came out AWHILE ago, but I heard it was really good, mainly for multiplayer though. I don't know if it has a good community now since the game is kinda old.

The people who would still be playing WH at this point are the ones that will absolutely dominate you. If you're ok with that, then maybe try it. Otherwise SH has the same basic premise but with expanded and modified options

bread's done
Back