Starland question for those in NOVA

nuttyturnip

CAGiversary!
Does anyone here know if the Starland B&M store in Annandale gives the same trade in prices as quoted on their website? I've got a stack of games that their website says I could get a decent amount for trading in (better than Ebay, since they're junk), but I don't want to waste gas driving down there if the website doesn't match the store.

[quote name='nuttyturnip']Does anyone here know if the Starland B&M store in Annandale gives the same trade in prices as quoted on their website? I've got a stack of games that their website says I could get a decent amount for trading in (better than Ebay, since they're junk), but I don't want to waste gas driving down there if the website doesn't match the store.[/QUOTE]

They're usually a little less in store. I don't know specifically how much less but on more than one occasion I've gone in there thinking I'd get a certain amount and ended up getting less than that (usually $2-5 less per item than on their site). But, some times it's been the same as the site (never more).

This thread makes me miss living in Herndon. Starland was my hook up all through the late 90's for import stuff. They modded my first Saturn and sold me my first import game.

I miss it too. I used to live right across the Wilson Bridge in Maryland, but now I'm up around Baltimore. It's way too far to drive; I only get in there a couple of times a year now. Power Gamer is in Baltimore, but it's just not the same.

bread's done
Back