Starmask2k3 LOWBALL Sale starts Now -Ends AUG 13 at 2 am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to work will update the bids when i get home 2night /tomorrow

added Bioshock 2 DLC Zigo and Blanche multiplayer character code X1

[quote name='dv8mad']59.)one missed call - dv8mad $2[/QUOTE]

bid update

going to work will not update bids till tomorrow i will pm u the total due also dont forgot to put your CAG name and what u win and if u added your stuff up before me pm me

good luck to all bids and thanks and GOD BLESS

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Wait, so is it over tonight?[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, it said 5 days, no? That was a quick 5 days.

There is a tropical storm brewing...

[quote name='l206312']Just noticed that shootem up and what happens in vegas were pictured but not listed. are they available?[/QUOTE]

no sorry :)

[quote name='dv8mad']Suddenly extended to the 26th on the last day? What is this?[/QUOTE]

Weren't you around for the complete debacle that was his last lowball?

[quote name='Denzalo']Weren't you around for the complete debacle that was his last lowball?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I was around for all of them ;)

Just giving him the chance to say it was a mistake.

i was thinking today was the 26 so i said it was ending tonight but its not the 26 and when someone said something about it i fixed it i am sorry

Well, I'm going to bed so I'd better bid, and I'll see what happened in the morning.

metal gear solid 2 the document $20
silent hill 3 with music cd $10

[quote name='elessar123']I was thinking about betting, but once again, I'm glad that I didn't. What a cluster-fuck as always.[/QUOTE]

its not that bad just a date mistake

[quote name='starmask2k3']its not that bad just a date mistake[/QUOTE]

Your action can be seen as an intentional attempt to trick cag members for "last minute high bids" and then PSYCH ....fool ya, I really don't have an end date until the bids are high enough for my satisfaction. I don't simply see it as a "date mistake" at all, just pure greed. You have not changed your deceptive lowball practices at the least.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Your action can be seen as an intentional attempt to trick cag members for "last minute high bids" and then PSYCH ....fool ya, I really don't have an end date until the bids are high enough for my satisfaction. I don't simply see it as a "date mistake" at all, just pure greed. You have not changed your deceptive lowball practices at the least.[/QUOTE]

Basically what I just did, since it doesn't seem like it ended. Looks like I showed my hand 5 days early.

The thread title is still completely confusing, as were the "clarification" posts. Maybe someone with such clearly poor grammar skills shouldn't be running a lowball, where communication and professionalism are important.

I was a dishwasher when I was 15, too, but I'm pretty sure I could write better at the time.

I'll be referencing this post. (which is a quote of your original ending date - rule 6, since removed)

And this post. (in response to the question posted today of when does the lowball end)

Many other unreferenced posts throughout the thread showing that, as always you cannot be depended upon to host even a semi-organized lowball...

And finally, I will be asking you to remove all of my bids as I no longer wish to take part in a lowball that cannot be run as presented.

I suppose this the the whole three strikes and you're out with me.

is bidding ova? and I agree with the greedyness here extending a bid and asking if people want to extending the bidding or not wtf is going on? Bid creator needs to set things straight

[quote name='starmask2k3']tonight at 2 am[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'm done with your lowball.

What a joke. I asked you numerous times yesterday when it was over, you said last night at 2AM. You made it very clear.

I'll keep the bid I have, but I'm not bidding anymore on anything you ever post. No one has forgotten your last lowball and how you essentially did the same thing you're doing now.

I'm pretty disappointed.

I think its fair for everyone who thought it ended last night to be able to give Neutral and Negative feedback over it. If they won there items, just proceed as usual.

Please remove my bid as well (I believe I'm only winning one blu for a couple bucks). I saw your thread numerous times yesterday which said it was ending last night, moving the goal posts is not okay. I don't know why any of us expected anything different, shame on us.

I'm not familiar with last time, so I feel a bit hoodwinked rather than a "fool me twice" situation.

If I win my bids, I win my bids. And I hope to god this person is competent enough to actually send the stuff out. If I get outbid... I'm not re-upping.

I'll leave my bids as they stand, but I'm not bidding anymore. If I don't win, then I will leave negative feedback.

I'm also contacting a moderator to see what they think should be done about this. This is clearly abuse of this site and it's members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back