Start a CAG clan? -Gears of War- NOW WITH TIME & DATE (Sunday, 23 @ 6:00 UTC/GMT -5)

You know the game has been out since November, right? Everybody has already found people to play with and with no real "clan" function in the game all that's really left is player matches.

I'm not the biggest poster around here but I would definitely be in if you guys don't mind. It would be nice to play with some decent people for once.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I am down to play as long as you don't mind that I suck.[/quote]
w0rd.

I just need to find out where all the weapons are and stuff and i'd be better, or even play with a decent team - when I play with CAGs I do well, but when I play with fucking idiots in rank matches im terrible.

I'd be up for some matches. I still kinda suck, in that I'm somewhat inconsistent with my kill scores, but I've gotten quite a bit better over the past few days, know the maps pretty well, and can hold my own.

No whining if I tag everyone; I'm working on that achievement right now. :)

If Epic hadn't taken out the server names, I'd be down for some Ranked action (I haven't snagged any of the Ranked games achievments). Unfortunately, they have... so I don't know how to do the whole ranked thing anymore (can you just "join session in progress"?)

I do play this game all the time with my friends, though, so I probably wouldn't be up for any more than the ~5 times a week I play with my buddys, unless it was in ranked matches.

bread's done
Back