start of collection sell off tons of collectors and more...

gauu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
need to dwindle down the collection a lot so ill be selling off quite a bit of stuff.  lil about me ive been collecting for 16+ years so i can guarantee you ive kept everything in well cared for shape from a non smoking home.  list is in no order as of now as im just trying to get it compiled.  any questions or pics needed message me and ill get back to you pretty fast as im on this site daily.  if a price is posted its the lowest id take due to what i paid for the item.  anything without a price feel free to offer.

List:

turbo grafx 16 complete in the box with all pamphlets along with a turbo booster complete in box also comes with one extra game side arms complete in case 200$

ps3
dark souls collectors boxset sealed new

ff14 realm reborn collectors edition sealed new

hyperdimension neptunia trilogy collectors set(includes sealed premium edition,sealed nisa exclusive mk2 set,sealed nisa exclusive victory set)

nintendo gba
codebreaker sealed new

xbox 360
the witcher 2 dark edition sealed new

nintendo wii
xenoblade chronicles mint complete with the bonus preorder artbook 75$

snes

earthbound cart only near mint(must be a SERIOUSLY good offer as im on the fence if i want to sell my last copy and download it on the wii u instead)

ps2

shin megami tensei devil summoner 2 limited edition set sealed new

sega saturn

guardian heroes complete(disc is in very good shape)

promos

megaman 9 e-can energy promo drink only released in japan have 3 total that i want to sell as a set together.

bread's done
Back