Start the Party for under $10 after coupon on Glyde

wjda_krow2

CAG Veteran
This deal is for the people who missed the Gamestop sale. On www.glyde.com, they have Start the Party for $14.91 including shipping. When you use the $5 off coupon (IGOTFIVE) it brings the total to $9.91 with an expected delivery date of Oct. 3

[quote name='shadowkast']used right? put that or glyde in the title please[/QUOTE]

New actually. I still wouldn't bite for that price. Waste of coupon imo.

[quote name='ssjmichael']cool, thanks for the $5 coupon, just ordered a Kindle 2 with it for $38 shipped.[/QUOTE]

This but Pink Floyd: The Wall for $1.68 shipped. :lol:

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']For anyone thinking of shopping at Glyde read this first
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304188

It's really not worth the discount.[/QUOTE]

I've had a bad experience with a seller before too, but their customer service was pretty good and credited me for fees that I was charged. I must have sold over $200 on their site so I like it. I do agree it's not too transparent for buyers but I use the site for cheap games that I don't really care too much about.

edit, case in point, just bought RSV2 for $0.25

thanks for the code.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']For anyone thinking of shopping at Glyde read this first

It's like any of the other sites out there. eBay, Amazon Marketplace, etc. You're bound to run into good sellers and bad sellers. It's just that Glyde is not even close to eBay and Amazon in sales numbers and as such people tend to notice the bad more. I have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service department and will continue to use Glyde. Also, linking to your own experience and acting like that's the norm hardly proves that Glyde is a bad site to shop at. I would understand if that thread was filled with people complaining, but it's not.

Thanks OP, got Bully: Scholarship Edition (been wanting it but eBay is just too damn expensive for this game).

[quote name='wjda_krow2']This deal is for the people who missed the Gamestop sale. On www.glyde.com, they have Start the Party for $14.91 including shipping. When you use the $5 off coupon (IGOTFIVE) it brings the total to $9.91 with an expected delivery date of Oct. 3[/QUOTE]

I bought this for $5 during the Blockbuster B1G1 sale. It is NOT worth $5.
Watch the X-Play review. They do a really good job of reviewing this game. Here's the link:

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/48460/start-the-party-for-playstation-move-review/

Wow. fuck this website. I will never shop there. I don't care if they give me $5 off a $5 game. I don't want a free scratched up POS.

And for the person that doesn't want to shop with Glyde. I have done over 300+ transactions, both buying and selling. I would say 99% of the transactions have had no problems (discs and manuals being in condition that was described), and for the other 1%, customer service has been great and led to no other problems and quick resolutions.

I realize that everyone will have a different experiences dealing with them. Only putting my personal dealings with them out there. I will gladly continue to use them, especially since I've been screwed on more than one occasion via Ebay and Glyde seems to handle things well so far.

Thanks for the code. Got halo wars for $2.33 disk only. This is fine with me, its a game I have wanted to play for awhile and I trade and flip enough games to where the cases and manuals dont mean anyhting to me. I have shopped alot with gyde alot and have had no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done hundreds of transactions on glyde and the vast majority have gone real smooth. I really loving selling on glyde for it's ease and great customer service.

bread's done
Back