State of Emergency PS2 - NEW for $4.90

I bought this game on release.
Hated it.
Wrote letter to Rockstar telling them how shitty their game was and asked for a new one.
Sent my State of Emergency in for Max Payne.

They would have to pay me $5 to take this pile of crap away - and even then I might not consider it. Unless you enjoy repetition, avoid this at all prices more than free.

[quote name='Scorch']Why does everyone hate this game? It's not nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be.[/quote]

I wonder the same thing? I think it's just people that can't get over spending 50$ on it at release and hating it.

I bought it at release like an idiot and regretted wasting 50$ on it, but still if I had only paid like 5-10$ which seems to be around the going rate now I wouldn't have been dissapointed at all.

The game is fun in short spurts and well worth 10$.

[quote name='Scorch']Why does everyone hate this game? It's not nearly as bad as everyone is making it out to be.[/quote]

All the people you see bitching are the folks who dropped a Grant on it following the post-GTA3 Rockstar hyping.

They got what they deserved. :twisted:

I think everyone hates it because it was way overhyped (people expected it to be as good as GTA 3) and that it was repetitive. I paid $0.99 to rent it and had enough of the game after a few hours into the game

[quote name='RawisJericho']I bought this game on release.
Hated it.
Wrote letter to Rockstar telling them how shitty their game was and asked for a new one.
Sent my State of Emergency in for Max Payne.[/quote]

Hahaha they actually let you do this?

And I used to have SoE for XBX and loved it. Possibly because it was like $7.

I picked this game up when it was $20 long time ago. I felt I got my money's worth out of it. The campaign portion of the game was pretty stupid but the other parts were alright.

bread's done
Back