Stay Alive sucks

[quote name='yester']Personally, i went to Stay Alive and i find it in the middle. It is not as great as i hoped, but also not a total dumb.
I think that the movie is more aimed for non-gamers, but it had to some degree a interesting plot and some good ideas.
To be honest, all horror-movies are copies of copies. Havent found any good one so far, since Hellraiser (the first 2).
One thing i know, i will see Silent Hill. Good thing is, that i did not play the game.
Just wished we had in northern L.A. a 2,5$ theater. The last one got closed down some years ago.:wall:[/QUOTE]
Do you mean Gore/freaky horror movies since Hellraiser or are you talking about all horror movies period?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Do you mean Gore/freaky horror movies since Hellraiser or are you talking about all horror movies period?[/quote]

well, yes.
the other one i actually liked, but was commercialy a flop, was Event Horizon. Little old, but i liked it.
But what i meant with copies of copies is essential that all movies are not bringing anything really new to the screen.
Some are kind of a B-movie quality.
What you think about this new one comming out. I think it called Think no Evil.

[quote name='Sarang01']So all poor white people make fun of Mexican accents and hate some foreigners as well as gays?
"I have an impression of Elton John. I get the impression he's queer. Boy I tell you what that's funny.".
"Hey! I know how to speak Mexican. See Senor(with Mexican), I am Mexican(says with Mexican accent).". That's more to this one but I can't remember and am paraphrasing a bit. Yeah this asshole is REALLY classy. If I met LtCG I'd be tempted to punch him in the face and really beat the shit out of him. I hate him that much. He's NOT funny and I really don't get how people can find him that way. I'm not a big fan of Foxworthy or the rest of them but I'm sure they don't have Larry's brand of hating either.[/quote]

Don't attempt to counter what I said with your own hatred of rednecks. With that said, your first example is only directed at Elton John as a person, not homosexuality, and both jokes are intended to throw the audience off because the punchline is not what you'd expect.

bread's done
Back