Stay at Desires Hotels, get a free copy of The Beatles Rock Band:

[quote name='fakeemailwps']It's not that hard, but they expect tourists to lug home a premium bundle?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's the LE. Just the game.

What a weird promotion. But maybe it means cheap copies on ebay for us!

[quote name='nnthomas']There's only like 7 hotels according to the selector. Saying YMMV would be stretching it[/QUOTE]

Most of the hotels seem to be on the east coast. I think think there's any even close to the west coast, and like you've said, there's like 7 locations, so YMMV is a long shot at best.

[quote name='fakeemailwps']It's not that hard, but they expect tourists to lug home a premium bundle?[/QUOTE]

Valid for stays from August 4th through December 31st. 2-night minimum stay required (3-night minimum required for The Beatles™: Rock Band™ Limited Edition Premium Bundle offers). Subject to availability; blackout dates may apply. Valid for new reservations only; may not be combined with other offers or promotions. Must be booked directly with participating Desires Hotels using the promo code BEATLES. Games will be given upon check out of the hotel or mailed within two(2) weeks of checkout. Limited Edition Premium Bundle will be mailed within four (4) to six (6) weeks after checkout of the hotel.

There are 3 hotels in miami, 3 in NYC, 1 in Milwaukee, 1 in St. Louis

They must have really expected this game to sell a bajillion copies - I've never seen one game be involved in so many promotions and clearanced quite like this.

Actually LE bundle makes it a better deal. Although I'm not sure i'd go out of my way to stay at a hotel just cause they're giving out free Beatles bundles.

I was thinking about The Beatles the other day and a dude from Harmonix popped out from behind a bush and handed me a copy of RB: Beatles.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I was thinking about The Beatles the other day and a dude from Harmonix popped out from behind a bush and handed me a copy of RB: Beatles.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I was thinking about The Beatles the other day and a dude from Harmonix popped out from behind a bush and handed me a copy of RB: Beatles.[/QUOTE]

king.jpg

On the Tonight Show a few years ago during their "Headlines" segment, there was an ad about giving a free 2-liter soda with the purchase of... a house.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']On the Tonight Show a few years ago during their "Headlines" segment, there was an ad about giving a free 2-liter soda with the purchase of... a house.[/QUOTE]

The worst part about stupid promotions like that is that you know someone got a free 2 liter of soda.

bread's done
Back