Stay away from BagainBastion.com

dumari

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was in need of a power brick for my first generation 360 after misplacing it a long while back. Turns out the things are rather rare and pricey but I managed to find one at a decent price at a website I had never heard of, Bargainbastion.com

Needless to say, things didn't end well.

I got the correct power brick in the mail a week or so later but I had received the incorrect power cable. The first generation power bricks had this obnoxious power cable that had a slit down the middle of it to keep you from using different types of cables. I figured no big deal and sent them an email about it simply stating that I had received the incorrect cable for my power brick.

Two days pass and I get a response essentially saying 'You were sent the correct items, what is the problem'. I found this a little odd so I replied saying that I did not receive the correct parts and explained what was wrong in more detail. Quickly after I get another email that essentially says 'you were sent exactly what you ordered. The parts sent will work. If you want a refund let us know'. I got a bit angry, feeling like I was called an idiot, and took a quick photo of the end of the power brick and the cable sent to me and forwarded it to them asking for them to explain to me how those two parts fit together. A few minutes pass and I get 'We discussed this already, if you want a refund let us know'

I gave up, figured it wasn't worth the trouble of trying to talk such a place into issuing me a refund without me loosing half the money in shipping and a lot of time and patience in the process.

Just stay away people, I would normally say it's just a mix up and things like that happen but the customer service was so awful I'd recommend you avoid dealing with them at all.

Pretty sure you mean Bargainbastion.com

icon4.gif

icon4.gif

Duly noted. I shall stay far away from this BagainBastion.com, but I'll make sure to keep shopping with Bargainbastion.com since no one has said anything bad about them yet.

the-stranger-bastion.jpg

The Kid is only 75% done with his issue, but he doesn't realize that giving up means blaming himself for buying from a shady website. He types up another response E-mail and thinks about sending it:

'power cable won't plug into power brick, send me another or full refund now'

(he stays away from polite punctuation for their better understanding)

bread's done
Back