Steal Gas??? Wear a sign!!!

LV-426RS

CAGiversary!
vert.sign.ap.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/31/sign.of.shame.ap/index.html

If I were the sentencing judge, I'd still hold her in contempt of court for being 90 minutes late to the store to serve that part of her sentence. I mean really... 90 minutes late is ridiculous.

Andrew Black, who stopped by on his lunch break, was critical of the punishment and converted an old beer poster into a sign protesting high gas prices.

"What is this, the Middle Ages?" said Black.

No, if it were the middle ages, we'd cut your fucking hands off, then throw you into the jail with the rats, where the wounds from your recently severed hands would not be treated properly, so you'd die a long painful death from the resulting infection.

Either that, or they'd just put you in the stocks and then stone you to death, or hang you from a cross.

come on.... we can all tell this is just a negative ad campaign setup by pepsi.. they're obviously trying to say that only thieves drink coke..

jk

[quote name='Cracka']come on.... we can all tell this is just a negative ad campaign setup by pepsi.. they're obviously trying to say that only thieves drink coke..

jk[/quote]

lol...did anyone read this?

flash-main.jpg

Yep. It's probably all part of a campaign with these people.
cokefloat_th.gif

Somewhere in the darkness, deadzone weeps.

[quote name='BigNick']ha ha ha. We need more sentances like that.[/quote]

:lol:, I wish they could do that with child molestors, now THAT would be funny

Reminds me of an old Mr Show episode where Bob Odenkirk is a convicted rapist. He has guys follow him around all the time saying things like "Rapist, coming through!!" and "This guy's a rapist!! through a magaphone" At one point, the guy saying these things actually had a sign like the one in the OP on that said "Rapist -->" that pointed to Bob.

CLASSIC!!!

Yea, they should do that with bigger sentences, heh. "I was caught murdering my next door neighbor." or, "I was caught stealing condoms from a dispenser in some random Men's bathroom."

O.J. should wear a sign that says "If you murder your wife, wear gloves that dont fit!"

THE JUICE IS LOOSE!!

I should wear a sign that says "God, I'm hung" actually a t-shirt saying that would be hilarious, us horses are well endowed as I'm sure some people know.

[quote name='JSweeney']
flash-main.jpg

Yep. It's probably all part of a campaign with these people.
cokefloat_th.gif

Somewhere in the darkness, deadzone weeps.[/quote]

AHHHH, CONFOUND IT ALL!!

[quote name='JSweeney']Andrew Black, who stopped by on his lunch break, was critical of the punishment and converted an old beer poster into a sign protesting high gas prices.

"What is this, the Middle Ages?" said Black.

No, if it were the middle ages, we'd cut your shaq-fuing hands off, then throw you into the jail with the rats, where the wounds from your recently severed hands would not be treated properly, so you'd die a long painful death from the resulting infection.

Either that, or they'd just put you in the stocks and then stone you to death, or hang you from a cross.[/quote]
I know it is unhumane to do that shit these days, but things like that would REALLY put a decline in crimes (well just a guess, but would you steal gas if you got put in the stocks and hit with rocks when caught?)

bread's done
Back