stealth ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question from the last OTT sleepkyng, I have unlocked the Force-A-Nature and the Sandman so far.

I didn't like the Sandman that much though, I really missed the double jump.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cool:

I'm off to make tofu teriyaki.[/quote]

That is gross.

PlaystationTanooki...does the Warhawk Booster pack contain all of the following packs?:

Warhawk - Fallen Star Pack - $4.99 - Expires: 3/11
Warhawk - Broken Mirror Pack - $4.99 - Expires: 3/11
Warhawk - Omega Dawn Pack - $4.99 - Expires: 3/11

[quote name='dcfox']Linkin, you live in the land of the hippies. You're telling me you've never tried tofu?[/quote]

I'm carnivorous...so no.

[quote name='darthbudge']To answer your question from the last OTT sleepkyng, I have unlocked the Force-A-Nature and the Sandman so far.

I didn't like the Sandman that much though, I really missed the double jump.

That is gross.[/QUOTE]

seems like it's hard as hell to aim the sandman.

loving the FAN though - triple jump ftw.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Um.. and you can't get hit.[/quote]
Yet the knockback still occurs, doesn't help much against sentries. The scout update just plain sucks. The force-a-nature is laughably under powered, force-a-nature my ass. The sandman is practically useless, too slow and ineffective at close range.

Need a 12 month live card for my brother so if anyone here is selling one on the cheap let me know.

Went to CC today and all they had was like a shitload of copies of The Dark Knight and those wii sports accessories. The Xbox wifi adapters are 50 bucks, thinking about getting one. I have one of those linksys gaming adapters but after a while of it working perfectly I can't get it to connect.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That sounds gross.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']That is gross.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tofu...can't say that I've tried it but sounds gross.[/QUOTE]

st0nehenge covered it:

[quote name='st0neface']That being said, when prepared and cooked well, tofu can be delicious.[/QUOTE]

And it was delicious with some rice noodles.

Bitches.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']seems like it's hard as hell to aim the sandman.

loving the FAN though - triple jump ftw.[/quote]

Yeah, I love the FAN also.

It is good for blowing away those pesky Pyros. Still trying to learn how to use the triple jump effectively though.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Soybeans a.k.a. edamame are fucking money.[/quote]

I like Edamame, Soy Milk and Tofu in some soups. But I don't like Tofu as a meat substitute.

----

:whee:

I got my real driver's license in the mail today!

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I love the FAN also.

It is good for blowing away those pesky Pyros. Still trying to learn how to use the triple jump effectively though.[/QUOTE]

Word to that!

Alternate 1 or 2 was the one, I think, people were saying was the COD4-like option in the KZ2 thread.

You know that link I posted has info on all of the DLC, videos, etc. that a game has in the PS Store, Linkin?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You know that link I posted has info on all of the DLC, videos, etc. that a game has in the PS Store, Linkin?[/quote]

Sorry Frisky...It's blocked at work and I wasn't getting good reception on my iPhone...I wasn't sure. Sometimes a yes or no is easier than pasting a link :lol:

But seriously...thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back