REZ

XBOX
rallisport challenge 2

GC
zelda collectors edition

GBA
tactics ogre
castlevania HOD (SEALED ONLY)

thanks for looking! post if u have anything here.... i am also interested in many rare ps1 rpg's if u have any!

hey why isn't this and your GAMES FOR SALE topic all together in your trade/sell list topic? seriously, if your going to bag on poypoy or whatever his name is, dont be a hypocrite

[quote name='Ramen_Boy']hey why isn't this and your GAMES FOR SALE topic all together in your trade/sell list topic? seriously, if your going to bag on poypoy or whatever his name is, dont be a hypocrite[/quote]

why dont u go check out my trade topic before flaming me you STOOGE! LMAO... i wrote that i was a deusche and i should have put them in the same thing but i forgot to, do some research before you acuse me. (JP bout the stooge thing... dont need any more enimies)

Well you know it's possible to edit your posts right? You should just add it onto the sell/trade list for convenance sake if nothing else. This way you won't be checking responses in 2 threads.

[quote name='Abdullah2']i have a copied tomba 2, but it looks like original, good quality,[/quote]

Your new here so you get some leeway, but that kind of thing is frowned upon here. Especially if your selling it, you could maybe be banned. Just letting you know.

Looking to sell at all? Check out my collection in the WWW link to see if you want anything. Interested in GSTLA, Wario Ware (GBA), and Tales of Symphonia. PM me...

Let just tell you right now, a lot of that stuff isn't really up for trade (ie SNES, PSX, I'll be keeping most of those games). In fact, I'm mostly looking to buy. But send me a list of games you want I guess, can't hurt right?

bread's done
Back