Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23-27

no no no no no no no no no no
nooooooooooooooo
after this kick ass console fall season, steam decides to put their fall sale?

did I forget to mention I'm against this? :whistle2:(

bought Renegade Ops 4 packs... it's $15 instead of 7.50 each... find 3 other guys and split, voila 3,75 each

this game is awesome, I have on ps3 and I'm hooked

[quote name='bloodwings']

Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack for $1.00
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8848/

Post your favourites![/QUOTE]

SO WORTH IT

Hell they were worth the.......like $3 I paid for them? $2 maybe??

Steam's crazy sales make me glad I don't have a proper gaming rig and the only comp in my house I can even try to run current PC games on is pretty well permanently attached to my Traktor controller.

I'd be so broke otherwise :lol:

Man I wish the Specials page could be sorted better, so Mac users don't have to go through each page looking for compatible stuff.

Or there is a way and I just wish I knew how to do it.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Renegade Ops is on sale, I recommend it, pretty cool.[/QUOTE]
Yea I got snagged that along with $500 dollars worth of other PSN titles just before the sharing policy change. Pretty good and it was totally worth the 3 bucks I paid, but it should be worth 7.50 too.

[quote name='Opopanax']Man I wish the Specials page could be sorted better, so Mac users don't have to go through each page looking for compatible stuff.

Or there is a way and I just wish I knew how to do it.[/QUOTE]

There is a Mac icon in the nav bar. Specials are listed nicely in the right bar.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Today I got Limbo, the PSN demo was good.[/QUOTE]

DEFINITELY worth it for $2.49, though I enjoyed the first half of the game more than the second.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Today I got Limbo, the PSN demo was good.[/QUOTE]

$2.49 is an insta-buy price. However, I would much rather play it on my PS3 and use my PSN credit. I'm not sure it's worth the $10.49. It's frustrating.

I read about how short it was for the price, I think it was $15 on PSN at the time, so I didn't buy it. $2.49 is a no-brainer.

If I can sell my PS3 copy of Deux Ex tonight I'm gonna buy it on Direct2Drive for 50% off, activates on Steam.

Same. I got Limbo yesterday.

Dead Space 2 for $4.99 today is an absolute steal. I thought the plot fell through, considering I was a major fan of the first and hopeful for the IP, but the gameplay and atmosphere exceeds the first, and is really worth picking up if you're a fan of action sci-fi horror.

I haven't finished DS2 on PS3, thinking about getting it on PC for $5. I read about some problems with the low quality AA but there are options for forcing it with your video card settings if you reduce shadow quality.

bread's done
Back