Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

They almost certainly are.  My last drop of the night.  I think.....

Hopefully I made some new fans of SS tonight as it's one of my favorite series ever made (TFE, TSE, and number 3, the others are fun little games but don't really count as SS games) and if you haven't figured it out by now anybody who grabbed some codes these are all from the current Humble weekly sale, think about supporting them if you can, sure as hell can't beat the price.

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
AE733-YJP8Q-YMBVJ
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
P2HW6-ZMRFI-80DXA
Serious Sam Double D
XX7CI-44I32-KF4P5
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
ZDGZ8-6A536-JXCR9

Last edited by a moderator:
They almost certainly are. My last drop of the night. I think.....

Hopefully I made some new fans of SS tonight as it's one of my favorite series ever made (TFE, TSE, and number 3, the others are fun little games but don't really count as SS games) and if you haven't figured it out by now anybody who grabbed some codes these are all from the current Humble weekly sale, think about supporting them if you can, sure as hell can't beat the price.

AE733-YJP8Q-YMBVJ
P2HW6-ZMRFI-80DXA
Serious Sam Double D
XX7CI-44I32-KF4P5
ZDGZ8-6A536-JXCR9
I own the first and second encounter on x360 so I grabbed double d! thanks, was a huge fan of the series years ago!

They almost certainly are. My last drop of the night. I think.....

AE733-YJP8Q-YMBVJ
P2HW6-ZMRFI-80DXA
Serious Sam Double D
XX7CI-44I32-KF4P5
ZDGZ8-6A536-JXCR9
all gone

Serious Sam Double D
499B4-JFEWN-6RGKX
45HGL-Y74FJ-CR24I

GI38W-EAPI3-JXNKB
FNKNP-YVGZ3-IFMGF

Serious Sam Double D
499B4-JFEWN-6RGKX
45HGL-Y74FJ-CR24I

GI38W-EAPI3-JXNKB
FNKNP-YVGZ3-IFMGF
grabbed the last two, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Now I still have 1 copy of Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3. Post if you want it.

And does anyone have Sniper Ghost Warrior 2? I have a DLC code for the Steam version for a multiplayer character skin pack from Alienware(I think it's from alienware). The base game is REQUIRED to activate the DLC. Post if you want it.
Do you still have the Penny Arcade Precipice of Darkness 3 key? if you do, can i have it?

For the night owls

Serious Sam Double D
K49AR-C4MVI-XC5JN
QB56N-Q3KZK-88IBF
HKH48-K0YC3-B6DMD
XGM8Y-C2QMD-4CWQ7

^WOW, did you seriously take ALL of them?
He didn't take them. He got all or most of them already in a bunch of drops I made earlier.

Do people have some sort of alert system set up for these code drop threads or something. I waited until only me and one other person were viewing this thread then dropped the codes and all of a sudden 9 people are viewing it.

^WOW, did you seriously take ALL of them?
He didn't take them. He got all or most of them already in a bunch of drops I made earlier.

Do people have some sort of alert system set up for these code drop threads or something. I waited until only me and one other person were viewing this thread then dropped the codes and all of a sudden 9 people are viewing it.
People have scripts running on this thread and the Xbox/PS3 ones. PMing codes is a better way of distribution

Scripts? How would that help? I was just hitting refresh for a while earlier today lol.

Btw BlazeP I don't think we should be telling people giving away stuff for free how they should be giving it away you know?

I actually did start out with PMs earlier but I got lazy.  I'll probably drop some more this weekend and do some silly SS trivia or something.  That is if Humble Bundle hasn't banned me.  I was gonna drop one more tonight but my order wouldn't go through because they say I've ordered to many in a short amount of time.

I actually did start out with PMs earlier but I got lazy. I'll probably drop some more this weekend and do some silly SS trivia or something. That is if Humble Bundle hasn't banned me. I was gonna drop one more tonight but my order wouldn't go through because they say I've ordered to many in a short amount of time.
That sucks it's for charity they should let you buy 100 if you wanted lol.

8 is apparently their limit.  Not all were $1 purchases either.  My first was $15 and 2 or 3 others were over the average, I would think they would be happy to take my money but for some reason they aren't.

Edit: Bastards still have my paypal banned,  Maybe it's to stop resellers.  If it is it's not very effective as it's easily gotten around, at least for now.

Serious Sam Double D

RNEKZ-DI0B0-63PD5
ZNERR-BZIQH-KAW3W

8 is apparently their limit. Not all were $1 purchases either. My first was $15 and 2 or 3 others were over the average, I would think they would be happy to take my money but for some reason they aren't.

Edit: Bastards still have my paypal banned, Maybe it's to stop resellers. If it is it's not very effective as it's easily gotten around, at least for now.

Serious Sam Double D

RNEKZ-DI0B0-63PD5
ZNERR-BZIQH-KAW3W
Thank you, I got both.

For a code for SS: The Second Encounter.  What is the name of this enemy.  Hint: It never actually made it into a SS game.

yeeutam.png

Scripts? How would that help? I was just hitting refresh for a while earlier today lol.

Btw BlazeP I don't think we should be telling people giving away stuff for free how they should be giving it away you know?
People run scripts on these topics that take codes and enter them on their accounts instantaneously.

And I'm not telling him how to give away his codes, I was just giving him some other options that stops lurkers from snatching codes. So stop with the snark ok?

Codes for Serious Sam The First Encounter and The Second Encounter.  Who is this boss?  If you've grabbed one of these games from me already please be honest and tell me so I can give the other code to someone else.

t57GM9t.png

Serious Sam Double D
JI7MC-Z0BRL-K7BZI
03AC2-32IM7-YBQ33

Codes for Serious Sam The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Who is this boss? If you've grabbed one of these games from me already please be honest and tell me so I can give the other code to someone else.

t57GM9t.png

Serious Sam Double D
JI7MC-Z0BRL-K7BZI
03AC2-32IM7-YBQ33
Kukulkán, the Wind God!

And thank you, I managed to get the other two in this post. :D

Codes for Serious Sam The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Who is this boss? If you've grabbed one of these games from me already please be honest and tell me so I can give the other code to someone else.

t57GM9t.png

Serious Sam Double D
JI7MC-Z0BRL-K7BZI
03AC2-32IM7-YBQ33
Kukulkán, the Wind God!

And thank you, I managed to get the other two in this post. :D
PMed.

Thanks a bunch, (nut)man. I just put down a lot of money for other stuff that was already stretching it, so it's greatly appreciated.

CKK6A-ERADY-5RQKX
Arma 3 Alpha Lite
I finally got a steam code drop ! Thank you so much for this awesome drop Hardgrave !! :applause:

And thanks alot for the sam code thenutman69321 ! You guys are awesome :wave:
Thank you for letting others know you got the key.

BDLA-WAHZ-BV2Q-ALXN

AirMech Exclusive Alienware Invasion Pack Giveaway

This is redemed on AirMech, not on steam but it is a steam game.

Serious Sam Double D
BGD6T-AI4QT-RAJF8
74YLX-XJH9G-IY5KK

Bonus 10 minute later edit drop to try and fool people who have some kind of alert system or script and show up every time there's a new post.

Q8EFR-90F6N-ZF44M
Y2QI7-2CEAD-VP0C2

bread's done
Back