Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='Severose']Okay boys and girls, let's try this out.

I have the following codes (Total of 7 codes):

Avadon: The Black Fortress (Steam Key) Taken by digital ink
Cave Story+ (Steam Key)
Cave Story+ (Steam Key) Taken By totoguy
Cogs (Steam Key) Taken by DFogz
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key) Taken by woda85
The Basement Collection (Steam Key) Taken by Incident
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key) Taken by tossup

Limited to one game per username. First come, first-served. Quote my post with the game you want, and I'll PM you the code. The twist is, you must be a user with more than 50 posts in order to get a key.

If someone beats you to the punch on a certain game, don't worry, you don't need to repost. I'll give you a chance to grab another code that's available. The idea here is that the first 6 quotes that meet the criteria get a game (one slipped past me =P).

Let the flooding begin.

EDIT (1:27pm PST): Still 1 code left. I'll give it until 1:30pm PST at which point I'll open it up for double-dipping. Call it impatience, the giveaway is now open to double-dipping. After that, at 2:00pm PST 1:45pm PST, I'll throw the codes to the lurkers.[/QUOTE]
Cave story + please.

[quote name='soulkyo']Yeah, after all the conversation about how it should be done, you came and put it in practice :applause: Good one Severose :cool:[/QUOTE]

Call it inspiration. =P

Thank you all, that was really fun. I just finished PMing the last code. Most thanked me, but if not, that's just fine. I'm just really glad that all of the codes found non-lurker homes. ;)

[quote name='Severose']Call it inspiration. =P

Thank you all, that was really fun. I just finished PMing the last code. Most thanked me, but if not, that's just fine. I'm just really glad that all of the codes found non-lurker homes. ;)[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad that you had a special requirements for me to grab the last code and it was the code that I really wanted!
Thanks again, next requirements...100 posts! :)

[quote name='TommyLove']I'm so glad that you had a special requirements for me to grab the last code and it was the code that I really wanted!
Thanks again, next requirements...100 posts! :)[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it. ;)

I came up with the 50 post requirement after surveying the last page of users who posted and thought it was pretty reasonable. =P

I might change it in the future, but I'm still trying to decide. ^^

I want to encourage users to participate in forum threads and their discussions. This really is a great community, and I'd love nothing more to make it bigger with my encouragement. =]

I want people to give it a chance, rather than just coming here for the free codes. As mentioned previously, this place is much, much more than free codes. The comradery and trustworthiness here is unparalleled. Anyway, that's just my opinion on the matter. Back to the drops. =P

[quote name='Severose']Glad to hear it. ;)

I came up with the 50 post requirement after surveying the last page of users who posted and thought it was pretty reasonable. =P

I might change it in the future, but I'm still trying to decide. ^^

I want to encourage users to participate in forum threads and their discussions. This really is a great community, and I'd love nothing more to make it bigger with my encouragement. =]

I want people to give it a chance, rather than just coming here for the free codes. As mentioned previously, this place is much, much more than free codes. The comradery and trustworthiness here is unparalleled. Anyway, that's just my opinion on the matter. Back to the drops. =P[/QUOTE]

Yeah, being a CAG is great. Just an idea, don't put the requirements prior to your giveaway. If for example, you say that your next giveaway will require 100 posts, all lurkers will create accounts to reach the 100 posts spamming the site with nonsense. Just my humble opinion ;)

[quote name='soulkyo']Yeah, being a CAG is great. Just an idea, don't put the requirements prior to your giveaway. If for example, you say that your next giveaway will require 100 posts, all lurkers will create accounts to reach the 100 posts spamming the site with nonsense. Just my humble opinion ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to check to make sure each entrant isn't doing this via their post history. ;)

[quote name='soulkyo']Yeah, being a CAG is great. Just an idea, don't put the requirements prior to your giveaway. If for example, you say that your next giveaway will require 100 posts, all lurkers will create accounts to reach the 100 posts spamming the site with nonsense. Just my humble opinion ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, my next giveaway will require 2,000 posts! :lol:

[quote name='spoderman']Hey guys, my next giveaway will require 2,000 posts! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh no, more complaints on the Amazon thread :hot:

[quote name='sulc84']you are member less than 4m here :p[/QUOTE]

You've been banned on Steam already for posting used keys and piracy chatter...is this your new home?

I may have to create a black list of people who are ineligible to receive codes when I do drops.

If the majority of your posts come from this or other "free stuff" threads, you're doing it wrong.

I have a code to give away for Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC

9DYFG-3JHCB-8RJNQ-95DN3-6WBL2

[quote name='OverShift']I have a code to give away for Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC

9DYFG-3JHCB-8RJNQ-95DN3-6WBL2[/QUOTE]

It wasn't used, surprisingly! Thank you very much.

[quote name='OverShift']I have a code to give away for Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC

Nooooo... i lost THIS! =/

:wall:

Bad that i missed this. i got now Borderlands2 and its awesome. If anybody knows where to get those dlcs and shiftcodes, please pm me. I really appreciate it.

[quote name='BlackRoxxx']Bad that i missed this. i got now Borderlands2 and its awesome. If anybody knows where to get those dlcs and shiftcodes, please pm me. I really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

The shift golden key codes are available on twitter.

[quote name='Pwny']The shift golden key codes are available on twitter.[/QUOTE]

tghanks but those codes are only working 1 time, right... im a working guy i will never get a code from twitter. are there other sites like alienwarearena or somethjing who only 1 person get a key and not 1000 people see1 key and only 1 get it.

borderlands 2 shift codes are availible to more than one person. u just have to redeem between the allotted time frame. they are unlimited use between the specified times

I have a DOTA 2 steam gift. First person to quote this post gets it. I can send it to you through email or by adding you as a friend on Steam, your choice.

[quote name='Triggerhappy14']I have a DOTA 2 steam gift. First person to quote this post gets it. I can send it to you through email or by adding you as a friend on Steam, your choice.[/QUOTE]

woop

Free to a good home:

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC - TYT7C-XD2L7-VEZZD
Red Faction Armageddon - 6K8VQ-GDN8W-JKZ2E
Metro 2033 - RA7AM-GRW2Y-RZJ4B

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Subject IX']Free to a good home:

Metro 2033 - RA7AM-GRW2Y-RZJ4B[/QUOTE]

I took Red Faction. Thanks!

[quote name='Subject IX']Free to a good home:

Metro 2033 - RA7AM-GRW2Y-RZJ4B[/QUOTE]

Activated Metro 2033, thanks!

[quote name='Funbumb']Couldnt find a PC code drop...But ive got 9 [ Homefront Express 870 Shotguns ]
( F5P2E-MF2G2-VXYT3-T2DAW-DCVQT )
( F5P2E-MFNMD-BXFSF-G8ZZW-P9384 )
( F5P2E-MFD9N-8YAMP-MEGMG-SBG7Z )
( F5P2E-MFCSY-V4XMC-XP8BA-66HPB )
( F5P2E-MFB7P-QLTYZ-KB4NS-JVZSG )
( F5P2E-MFH3K-L28QA-5RKGR-2GQ27 )
( F5P2E-MLD9L-DJDJ7-CMZ63-KZIX6 )
( F5P2E-MLCER-Y4T9P-PRF8C-7BPFI )
( F5P2E-MLBGS-5ERWM-MWKI7-7F4XG )
[/QUOTE]

lol I just took the 2nd code listed (F5P2E-MFNMD-BXFSF-G8ZZW-P9384). Thanks.

Got Homefront from the THQ Holiday pack, went on a whim to check if any old posts had unused DLC codes (Funbomb's post was from March).. turns out I was right.

bread's done
Back