Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Because I am slightly retarded and still half asleep first to quote me gets PM'd the Shift Codes for PC/Mac since I cannot use them.

[quote name='Dagolara']Because I am slightly retarded and still half asleep first to quote me gets PM'd the Shift Codes for PC/Mac since I cannot use them.[/QUOTE]
I can use it!

[quote name='raziel1981']PM me for full Dota 2 keys[/QUOTE]

Anyone pming me about dota 2, I need an email to send the invite

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have one key left from my Humble THQ Bundle, the Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC. First to quote this post can have it. Would drop it, but don't want to reward lurkers.

good now

[quote name='uhnsk']I still have one key left from my Humble THQ Bundle, the Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC. First to quote this post can have it. Would drop it, but don't want to reward lurkers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='uhnsk']I still have one key left from my Humble THQ Bundle, the Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC. First to quote this post can have it. Would drop it, but don't want to reward lurkers.[/QUOTE]

quoted

I have a confession..

[customspoiler=Shame]
sometimes I'm a button masher :whee:

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key
XCZ11od.png

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
cKw3rUJ.png

Avernum: The Second Trilogy
JbrhdXy.png

Pitman (Desura Code)
ZX4oaRg.png

[/customspoiler]
*=J

I got 3 steam keys for the Showdown Effect beta:

D62VM-Q8TAP-9EA0E - redeemed by emwearz
HDT75-W2RBI-FDJL6 - redeemed by humptyflunky
83KVM-V67ZD-Q9XWL - lurked

[quote name='gelus95']here two more codes for showdown effect beta pls reply if you take it

AK2RK-3IIR5-3LEXZ
RGH9E-L0DP3-6GX2F[/QUOTE]

Both lurked.. rawr.

Thought I''d drop these just to get rid of them. They are codes for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 from a giveaway last year. Codes are only redeemable in Germany I believe but you can use a virtual IP if you live elsewhere.

F942F-KS5L5-K5VP5-EJSYN-6H6EX
F942F-KS78R-JF7SQ-RGGBE-QKEYG
F942F-KS95G-3XLEF-E7X36-W9MQH
F942F-KRZIT-FSDBE-SW6JK-MN62C
F942F-KQQ5H-XSX4K-997AL-NZXI7

Please post when you have redeemed one so others will know. Thank you.

why is this thread viewable to non members? that would stop so many ninjas if they required membership to view most of the forums, and it fosters a sense of community

[quote name='altecforty2']why is this thread viewable to non members? that would stop so many ninjas if they required membership to view most of the forums, and it fosters a sense of community[/QUOTE]

It's been said and tried, and the same thing that happens there happens here, just with members only.

[quote name='Extern']Thought I''d drop these just to get rid of them. They are codes for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 from a giveaway last year. Codes are only redeemable in Germany I believe but you can use a virtual IP if you live elsewhere.

Please post when you have redeemed one so others will know. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. I couldn't find a VPN that was free, so I couldn't redeem a key. :(

[quote name='Extern']Thought I''d drop these just to get rid of them. They are codes for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 from a giveaway last year. Codes are only redeemable in Germany I believe but you can use a virtual IP if you live elsewhere.

Thanks, I didn't redeemed any of them but thanks anyway.

Well I AM from Germany but the codes say the game isn't available over here sooo it has to be another country =P Anyway thanks for the drops!

They're most likely from that Polish magazine site since the keys match theirs. If you want to risk using a proxy follow the directions here

I'm sorry, they actually are Poland keys. They weren't from CD-Action though but another polish site (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9326944).

Of course there is always a chance of the game getting removed from your library and/or banned but the probability is low. No one I've known has had any trouble from redeeming them and neither have I and I've had one on my account for a year. So use at your own risk. There is also a link for the Polish VPN in that thread which worked fine for me when I did it.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion and I hope they aren't all used already.

EDIT: Oh, btw it looks like you might still be able to get a code from the site so you might want to try it (http://www.playpc.pl/ro).

[quote name='limelisa6481']I have left over BMA groupee desura key: LivaLink and Major Mayham.

First to quote this, and then PM me gets both. Thanks.[/QUOTE]Me!

All gone, but i didnt get any of these. :cry:

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']Didn't feel like taking this to Steam Gifts:
Shuggy - D7N20-I45H3-L6G6M[/QUOTE]

Just got it, thx

bread's done
Back