Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='rokusasu']Oh, and again, my apologies for asking. I've seen others who have done it here without being reprimanded, so I assumed it wouldn't have been that much of an issue, sorry.[/QUOTE]

just don't let it happen again.

[quote name='udolpho']Renegade Ops DLCs:

Reinforcement Pack: W5YB6-MPMWF-HNNMG
Coldstrike Campaign: IWWLL-ZC4B5-D3YRY

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Got them , Thanks .

Have steam keys for Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon and Path of War DLC for RF:A.

I will give away Darksiders to the first person who has been with the site for at least a year and PMs me HOLY CRAP IT IS DARK ON THIS SIDE.

I will give away both of the Red Faction codes to the first person who has been with the site for at least a year and PMs me HOLY CRAP MY FACTION IS RED.

Both are gone now.

[quote name='omgitsjg']Thomas Was Alone
G9IHJ-5EWXV-8549R
Little Inferno
L0W76-QRG4J-L44YE[/QUOTE]

Damn people so fast its lurked, but not by me....:D

[quote name='thq']Damn people so fast its lurked, but not by me....:D[/QUOTE]

Liar it showed your name when I went to activate it!

EDIT:
Little Inferno
S70PL-URK1N-6NUBS

[quote name='Severose']Liar![/QUOTE]
By the way my nickname here is not same with my steam account.

Also your key is invaild...
S70PL-URK1N-6NUBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesomenauts
4ZMY2-INV72-DPWIN

Awesomenauts Cluck Costume
5FBLY-8XC2K-CPR7R

Capsized
0DAEH-AJXGH-RKZZQ

Deat Esther
NV6MR-D7PZX-PAWC9

Proteus
5Y53N-0M7XQ-K305G

Hotline Miami
T646H-KQTV8-TAN5M

Little Inferno
2YK7T-B8Z77-J5NFI

Thomas Was Alone
JFJ9A-VN8KB-Q79RF

edit people don't be greedy. I like to give these games to the community not just one person. Don't be an ass and ruin it for others.

Pretty new to steam, tried to sign up for steamgifts and got this message. Found it pretty hilarious.

Your account could not be verified.
Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $99.93.

[quote name='Asmith906']Awesomenauts
4ZMY2-INV72-DPWIN

Awesomenauts Cluck Costume
5FBLY-8XC2K-CPR7R

Capsized
0DAEH-AJXGH-RKZZQ

Deat Esther
NV6MR-D7PZX-PAWC9

Proteus
5Y53N-0M7XQ-K305G

Hotline Miami
T646H-KQTV8-TAN5M

Little Inferno
2YK7T-B8Z77-J5NFI

Thomas Was Alone
JFJ9A-VN8KB-Q79RF

edit people don't be greedy. I like to give these games to the community not just one person. Don't be an ass and ruin it for others.[/QUOTE]

Awesome drop, all gone though.

[quote name='Asmith906']Proteus
5Y53N-0M7XQ-K305G

Hotline Miami
T646H-KQTV8-TAN5M
[/QUOTE]

Hey lurkers, if you were a dick and took these without saying thanks, then congrats on getting your e-mail accounts flooded. I can be a douche, too. I wrote a script that's going to try redeeming the codes you used and then select "Retrieve Account" every 10 seconds. I'm leaving it on all night, so enjoy your thousands of e-mails, bitches.

[quote name='Blade']Hey lurkers, if you were a dick and took these without saying thanks, then congrats on getting your e-mail accounts flooded. I can be a douche, too. I wrote a script that's going to try redeeming the codes you used and then select "Retrieve Account" every 10 seconds. I'm leaving it on all night, so enjoy your thousands of e-mails, bitches.[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

[quote name='Blade']Hey lurkers, if you were a dick and took these without saying thanks, then congrats on getting your e-mail accounts flooded. I can be a douche, too. I wrote a script that's going to try redeeming the codes you used and then select "Retrieve Account" every 10 seconds. I'm leaving it on all night, so enjoy your thousands of e-mails, bitches.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome, but I think if they're using a GMail they'd received something like Steam (1000) if they got 1000 of the same emails. :/

EDIT: Meaning to say, they can delete with a click.

[quote name='hideakisama']Sounds awesome, but I think if they're using a GMail they'd received something like Steam (1000) if they got 1000 of the same emails. :/

EDIT: Meaning to say, they can delete with a click.[/QUOTE]

Blade is more likely to suffer when Steam ban his account for abusing their service to send spam.

You don't need to do that you'll just end up getting yourself banned. I probably just need to space out my drops to stop people from just taking them all. But that would also require me to not be lazy ;)

[quote name='Asmith906']You don't need to do that you'll just end up getting yourself banned. I probably just need to space out my drops to stop people from just taking them all. But that would also require me to not be lazy ;)[/QUOTE]
Or just make people PM you first to get whichever code they want.

EDIT: And someone just accidentally PM'd me because of that. Maybe this isn't my best plan?

LOL, great.

Last Remnant Code here:

PM me a haiku and I'll pick my favorite.

Prefer original haiku.

Keys will be given out: 5/31 8pm center (around there)

Thanks everyone for your entries, I had to go withi this one because it reminded me of my college days when I had been in this situation several times:

Ramen or gaming
To eat or play, I must choose
If i win then both

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rocko562']Capsized
VFB37-RPL9A-YBLKZ

Thomas Was Alone
ALF0E-0XRKM-28B9Y

Awesomenauts and Cluck Costume
VZJH7-9BH0K-5Q36J
M4KM4-RMHZM-TBRK9[/QUOTE]

everything gone :cry: