Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Just Syberia 2 now. 1 per each time I drop codes limit. If it comes to it you gotta throw the lurkers a code sometimes. How are we gonna give them a chance to crawl out of the shadows if we never throw them a bone.
True story, I admit it, I lurked for a bit because I was still new to the whole CAG thing (i hate myself for it)

But now I have been enlightened! Thanks for the great community!

If AI was taken by a lurker I wonder if he'll actually sign up for an account to get the expansions, those expansions are half of the bundle.

To whoever did take it if by the time I wake up tomorrow you haven't claimed them I'll attempt to give them to someone else. Hopefully I can find someone who has the main game but not the expansions.
In order for me not to get depressed by this I'm gonna pretend they don't speak English
Seriously man wtf. You get a free game and all you have to do is say "Hey guy I redeemed it" and I'll PM you 4 expansions for said game.

Anyone want a sig Design while im chilling in here?? Bored and the baseball game blows im watching right now
I'll take a sign design based on penguins ;)
Heres your penguins :)

penguins.jpg

If AI was taken by a lurker I wonder if he'll actually sign up for an account to get the expansions, those expansions are half of the bundle.

To whoever did take it if by the time I wake up tomorrow you haven't claimed them I'll attempt to give them to someone else. Hopefully I can find someone who has the main game but not the expansions.
In order for me not to get depressed by this I'm gonna pretend they don't speak English
Seriously man wtf. You get a free game and all you have to do is say "Hey guy I redeemed it" and I'll PM you 4 expansions for said game.
It can't come as a shock at this point though. I doubt lurkers look beyond the code.

Anyone get syberia 2 LMAO or it get lurked?
If no one hasn't replied in 1-4 minutes, it's probably lurked. :lol:

Anyone want a sig Design while im chilling in here?? Bored and the baseball game blows im watching right now
Thanks, I'll take one of Taeyeon from SNSD if you don't mind? :lol:
There you go

Olengie.jpg
Damn, that's a mighty fine Sig. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Too bad I can't have more than 1 Image. anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of keys to redeem BEST GAME EVER

1. 6PG9B-450DG-VR6I0
  2. NT37Q-JZK3A-XXRVP
  3. HTFNQ-CWTR0-0PNNM
  4. 20Z7G-G5NND-Z2NQK
  5. PP6L9-CM2PJ-RDRKX

Hi lurkers you got trolled

Anyone get syberia 2 LMAO or it get lurked?
If no one hasn't replied in 1-4 minutes, it's probably lurked. :lol:

Thanks, I'll take one of Taeyeon from SNSD if you don't mind? :lol:
There you go

Olengie.jpg
Damn, that's a mighty fine Sig. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Too bad I can't have more than 1 Image. anymore.
I can make it smaller if it lets you do two lol

Got 2 more of the same game, not gonna post because more guests than members in here now.  Quote this and I'll PM one to you.

Man, I wish I could use try and snag one of these from work, but I don't have access to steam. I really want to try this game out. Thanks anyways!

Got 2 more of the same game, not gonna post because more guests than members in here now. Quote this and I'll PM one to you.

PM sent to Fatility and Olengie.  You didn't actually quote Pickle and edited it in later.  I'll still hit you up with a code in a little while when I get another though.

PM sent to Fatility and Olengie. You didn't actually quote Pickle and edited it in later. I'll still hit you up with a code in a little while when I get another though.
Yeah, I posted 1st, then saw what you said and tried to post again, but it said I had to wait before posting a second time. So I thought I could edit my other one before anyone else got it. Wasn't trying to steal it from someone else, just trying a work-around. :)

Thanks a lot man!

First to Quote possibly gets a code for Beat Hazard Ultra. Not sure if it'll work though. 

I still hate CAG 3.0 for deleting my message with Codes inside. 

First person who will guess name of frontman of the band, whose song is in my singnature, will recieve iBomber Pacifik Defence.

Pacific Storm Allies

M8TCV-4Z6XH-?GGW7     ?=3+3

M??YG-N6MRT-RJXJF     ??=84+10

M99XF-IX6BA-F8B5?     ?=3+3+4-3-4

bread's done
Back