Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

25WFH-0BF8L-8EZEQ Broken Sword 3

Some Desura and GOG stuff:

0TTKZXDJ9E cognition ep 1 (desura)
G2RI0-65TNL-HIDV6-9KCOO-J9ON0 paranormal (desura)
G4N97-NDBGS-BIKLW-6OJG8-1AO6U evil quest (desura)
1031-1795-25F0-2411-132C fairy bloom freesia (desura)
G65DY-13IRQ-J1AKJ-41R90-GWXUA paranautical activity (desura)
G3CYQ-RO17J-9K6I2-DRZN8-429PI constant c (desura)
00746-7D312-8E44A-39544-C27DD guncraft (desura)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/HKNMUPES journey to the center of the earth (gog)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/YKHSAAFQ sherlock holmes: the silver earring (gog)
714576115 dawnstar (desura)

Third in-thread quote with the answer to this question gets a Steam key for The Maw:

What game are you most looking forward to picking up in the Steam Summer Sale?

Third in-thread quote with the answer to this question gets a Steam key for The Maw:

I don't want it I'll just post so the next will be the third. Not really excited for anything in the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks for the opportunity. Bioshock Infinite... :D

Edit: Damn iam late like always..:(

Even though you didn't answer the question, your intentions were in the right place, so congrats to theDevilman. I'll be Pm'ing you the code momentarily.
Thank you! :)

I just took a look and realized that the Killing Floor special ends today already, doh! Their 6-pack special is awesome!

xhlGEnR.png

Givaway Winner gets a code for Aquaria. Condition being they have to be on of the following users who are active in the thread as of this writing: hlaine, unreasonablepenguin, olengie, franzzon, thq, CrewShadow, Tgh9RbNaijteh, tAnt0, atila1978kis.

First one of those to quote this post gets the key.

Givaway Winner gets a code for Aquaria. Condition being they have to be on of the following users who are active in the thread as of this writing: hlaine, unreasonablepenguin, olengie, franzzon, thq, CrewShadow, Tgh9RbNaijteh, tAnt0, atila1978kis.

edit: damn, too late. thanks for drop :)

bread's done
Back