Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

who wants a metro 2033 steam code? it is not a usa code so i guess it is a eu code so  quote this post  if you want it. 

also use it within 10 min of the post because i will just drop the code to make sure it gets used

it should work for eu hmmm i do not know what region they are

• H85L5-2M7YQ-AAREF

Dunno, that one is region locked for me as well. Maybe it's specificaly locked in my country altough I have friends who have that game already.

i have a Hackert Evolution Duality steam giveaway on twitter if anyone is interested let me know 

EDIT| contest over

new contest toy soldier for xbl via twitter just pm me for info

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone got it and I'm just mad now cause I'm never getting anything so I'm telling everyone the way they do it:

RSS feeds

Damn it, stop posting shit about missing drops! A) we don't care and B) it gives those of us subscribed to the thread false hope, which results in reactions such as this. If you like what someone is doing, like the post; they still get the feedback! :wall: /rant

And to get people like theDevilman off my ass (and follow my own advice) and understand that the Cheap Ass of us CAGs are trying really, really hard to beat the lurkers, here's a Maw drop:

6BWQG-#FJWL-T5#P0 - the missing letter is in my profile status.

There's a difference between people being nice (like...giving back) and people kissing ass in hopes of another handout where handouts have already been given. Charity vs. passive/aggressive begging.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back