Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have a code for Dead Island and Saints row the third. So that it's not instantly lurked I'm going to scramble the code. 

TGEWE X8VYF

GKYZ4

good luck.

Also A thank you and like would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Codes claimed! (Sent one to EpicGilgamesh and the other to KingTomaHawk who PMed me at the same time!)

I've got Steam codes for Men of War and Men of War: Red Tide up for grabs (leftovers from a Humble bundle).

First person to PM me who doesn't look like a bot/lurker gets them!

hey i found steam bundles in my email and i tried 1 and it said i owned the content already but my problem is i think i am the guy who used the code so those codes might be connected to my account and come back valid to the person who gets them. so does anyone have a code that they can try to redeem twice and see what message they get?

i also have codes there are not used yet that i will drop soon

hey i found steam bundles in my email and i tried 1 and it said i owned the content already but my problem is i think i am the guy who used the code so those codes might be connected to my account and come back valid to the person who gets them. so does anyone have a code that they can try to redeem twice and see what message they get?

i also have codes there are not used yet that i will drop soon
I've done that before (use a code I already had on my account) and it just gives the same message as yours. Unfortunately, steam just doesn't allow any way to check whether a code has been redeemed or not until an account without the game redeems it. (really really annoying!)

I've done that before (use a code I already had on my account) and it just gives the same message as yours. Unfortunately, steam just doesn't allow any way to check whether a code has been redeemed or not until an account without the game redeems it. (really really annoying!)
thanks for the info so i guess i used them already. but i will still drop something that i know i did not use but i need to find my memory stick first lol that thing is tiny

thanks for the info so i guess i used them already. but i will still drop something that i know i did not use but i need to find my memory stick first lol that thing is tiny
You may not of. If you're account already has the game, it will always show up as "game already owned". The only way to know would be for an account without the game to try and redeem it.

So you could try dropping it here, but just add a proviso that you're unsure whether you've redeemed the key or not.

No, it was the full game. Crossworlds is the expansion.

Edit: @Celroid, you buy the current Humble Weekly, and if you beat the average, you get the expansion, which includes the full game. That's why I gave away the base game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Alternatively, you could spend $0.99 at the Gala Store and get both Crossworlds and Armored Princess in The King's Bounty Bundle. (Yes, Armored Princess comes with the Crossworlds key.)

Alternatively, you could spend $0.99 at the Gala Store and get both Crossworlds and Armored Princess in The King's Bounty Bundle. (Yes, Armored Princess comes with the Crossworlds key.)
This won't work if you're a Mac user. Crossworlds is not compatible, and neither is the version of AP that comes with Crossworlds. AP by itself is, though.

You are correct though, in that Crossworlds does come with the base game for a buck on the gala store. So for 2 bucks, you can buy in the first tier of Humble and the first tier of Gala, and get all 3 King's Bounty games (as well as 2 Men of War games).

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

8F5BD-?-5HN0T
CZA6Z-@-4MX50
H8ZHT-$-YV5NE
TMQ2Z-*-WGL3Y

Hover over name for symbols.

The first two people who PM me who have been a member for a year or more and have over 100 posts will also get a key.

bread's done
Back