Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

First person to tell me IN A PM the answer to this question gets metro, risen, and sacred citadel

Question: what year is the first mass effect set in?

PM SENT TO theDevilman

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one more key for Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel.  If you've been a member for more than 2 days and have over 5 posts PM me.  Sometime around midnight or so my time I will assign a number to each PM based on the order I receive them and choose one with a random number generator.

18 people entered, winner was number 3 EpicGilgamesh.

I have one more key for Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel. If you've been a member for more than 2 days and have over 5 posts PM me. Sometime around midnight or so my time I will assign a number to each PM based on the order I receive them and choose one with a random number generator.
expect overloaded inbox :D

I have one more key for Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel. If you've been a member for more than 2 days and have over 5 posts PM me. Sometime around midnight or so my time I will assign a number to each PM based on the order I receive them and choose one with a random number generator.
PM sent

[quote name="thenutman69321" post="10964136" timestamp="1375824558"]I have one more key for Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel.  If you've been a member for more than 2 days and have over 5 posts PM me.  Sometime around midnight or so my time I will assign a number to each PM based on the order I receive them and choose one with a random number generator.[?/quote]
PM sent. Hey nutman is there a limit to how many times you can enter?

pm sent

Do we need to confirm here that we sent a pm?

PM sent

306DM-8VBNR-8MWF8

Metro 2033, Sacred Citadel, and Risen

Extra's from the  Humble Bundle, Already got all the games so just dropping the code.

Just post up if you used it =)

CEA3G-A48DC-5NFG9

Not sure if this is used or not, good luck
Not sure what is going on tonight with my computer. When i enter a code it just sits there trying and thinking for ages, then nothing. Same thing happening with Xbox Live and even Coke Rewards... This computer needs work!! lol

is it possible to just activate 1 of the 3 games of the humble bundle bonus? since it's only 1 single steam code for 3 games...

is it possible to just activate 1 of the 3 games of the humble bundle bonus? since it's only 1 single steam code for 3 games...
no, the code activates a special bundle in the steam database so it will automatically add the bundle to your account so long as you don't own at least one of the games. Sometimes they give individual codes in their bundles, but if it is all tied to one you're out of luck :cry:

GameMiner.net invite only code!
3c1234b9efc18735c306c0a462ac9d1f
Expires: 1 day 12 hours from the time of this post.

GameMiner.net is basically a free contest site for Steam games and keys. The code is necessary because membership is by invite only!

bread's done
Back