Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have some keys i am not going to use

[Steam]

Botanicula

McPixel

[Origin]

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Mirror's Edge

Crysis 2

Burnout Paradise

Medal of Honor

tell me what one you want and i will PM you the code

this is a first come first serve

KEYS ARE ALL GONE

Last edited by a moderator:

this is a first come first serve

Would LOVE Dead Space 3 for Origin! :) Thank you!

...and Botanicula for Steam if you have it left over at the end with no other takers. :)

[Steam]

Botanicula

McPixel

[Origin]

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Mirror's Edge

Crysis 2

Burnout Paradise

Medal of Honor

Can I get Crysis 2 (Origin)?

[Steam]

Botanicula

McPixel

[Origin]

Dead Space

Dead Space 3

Mirror's Edge

Crysis 2

Burnout Paradise

Medal of Honor

Got everything except botanicula.

[Steam]

Botanicula
McPixel

[Origin]

Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2
Burnout Paradise
Medal of Honor

this is a first come first serve

I would appreciate McPixel. Thanks for your offer.

Edit: Thanks again!

any 1 want for desura ? i never heard of this game but you can have it if you want it. i won a $160 bundle a few minutes ago and i do not use desura so i have a few other codes to giveaway. and i also a few steam codes to giveaway but none of the games are the codes that are floating around right now on this page

any 1 want for desura ? i never heard of this game but you can have it if you want it. i won a $160 bundle a few minutes ago and i do not use desura so i have a few other codes to giveaway. and i also a few steam codes to giveaway but none of the games are the codes that are floating around right now on this page
Would love some for the Kids. :) Thank you!

I'd love a code if you're giving them away

If you're giving them away could I have one please.

To be honest, how exactly are people that only stalk or collect keys from these drop threads any better than lurkers and scripters? It's not like they contribute to the CAG community at large either (especially those who never drop a key either).

I dunno. I find a lot of the attitudes here toward "guest" lurkers quite hypocritical

To be honest, how exactly are people that only stalk or collect keys from these drop threads any better than lurkers and scripters? It's not like they contribute to the CAG community at large either (especially those who never drop a key either).

I dunno. I find a lot of the attitudes here toward "guest" lurkers quite hypocritical
lol you speak the truth i noticed most of the people who are trying to get a free code they also have codes of there own that they are trying to trade . the only problem i see with those people are that they never drop a code they only trade there codes. i do not always have codes to drop but the people who have a trade list should drop some of those codes .i know how to avoid those people and from now on i will

Honestly, it's the nature of the beast. If you can get something for free and all you have to do is be the fastest, you'll get people that subscribe to forums and check in often. (Maybe a LOT.) With smart phones, it only compounds things. I, myself admit that i try to get a lot of these codes for my Kids, Nephews and Nieces. Sometimes i get lucky, usually not so much.

When it's free, though, i'm not sure why anyone complains. If you miss out... well it's not like you had it before so nothing has changed and it's not like you traded or paid anything. You'll never see me complain if i miss something that was free.

However... For my own giveaways i personally like to throw in a few extra rules to ward off lurkers, stalkers, hoarders, etc... and so i might also occasionally "suggest" or "encourage" ;) other methods of giveaways throughout the forums... But really, it's up to each person to give away their own stuff the way they want to. It's theirs to give and not everyone want's to put in all that extra time. The mentality being, "i'm not going to use it, maybe someone else can but i don't want to put a whole lot of time into it." And quite frankly, good for them! They don't have to share at all! It's great of them to do so in any form!

All that being said, if anyone with giveaways has a few minutes, check out my giveaway ideas linked to in my signature. I offer at least a few fairly hassle free ideas that really should help with the problem. :)

But please... let's try to avoid getting angry or complaining about who wins what. People don't have to give anything away to anyone. It is great that they do at all. And it could be FAR worse. Over at Blu-ray.com, they are not even allowed to use ANY other form of giveaway other than the "first come, first serve" method. I got in a small debate with one of the moderators over there about how i would give away my own gifts and got banned for a seven full days over it. No warning, nothing. Just a seven day suspension for trying to make it more fair for MY OWN giveaways! So i guess over there, you're not even allowed to debate the issue. The moderator got whiney about it and closed the thread. I called him out on it and reported him as "abusing his power" and they saw it as pushing things too far. Hence my ban. Good for them, though. They can keep their forum for a***oles. I'm good staying away from that. ;)

I'm just glad we have more options here. But not everyone is going to do it that way.

Anyway, now i'm going way off topic and starting to sound like i'm whining myself. Time to put the soapbox away... lol ;)

@thedevilman

i get what you are saying also and i myself am not a saint . i just think people should at least giveaway some codes from there trade list and not just let them expire . some people are so greedy that they would rather see there code expire. i just do not understand how people are so selfish .

and  do not get me wrong i love kids and anyone who grabs codes for kids is a winner in my book

@thedevilman

i get what you are saying also and i myself am not a saint . i just think people should at least giveaway some codes from there trade list and not just let them expire . some people are so greedy that they would rather see there code expire. i just do not understand how people are so selfish .
That is a travesty. To let codes go to waste entirely, all for the remote possibility of a payoff. And in some cases a payoff of pennies or only a dollar or two. And when you see people hoarding codes just to try and profit from them, that is sad. However, in the interest of full disclosure, i must admit that if i wind up with extra codes... i have occasionally considered trading. :( But only because i ALMOST ALWAYS give them away. But there are people who clearly take that waaay too far.

I just find it annoying that the people who complain the most about lurkers are often people who: 
1. Don't post in any other thread other than the code drop ones
2. Cries when they dont get a key even though they've gotten a key a few days ago or they have been basically members for a few weeks etc.

3. Don't drop anything but gees, do they complain

Basically, a bunch of entitled little kids. 

I dunno if people should claim a moral high ground just because they put in marginally more effort than a lurker. Honestly, I think that when people drop good codes, they should limit it to people who have contributed to CAG community. But that takes effort I guess. 

i just like to give codes away and i also have a trade list from time to time , but my trade window only last for a few days before i give the code away. i just like to give things away and if i did not have to pay for shipping  then people would get all the old junk that i do not want anymore. i do not use paypal because they wanted my ss# so my shipping methods would mean i  would have to pay to give things away and i will not lie i am to broke/cheap to do that 

bread's done
Back