Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

i just tried the burnout code and it has not been used so does someone else want to give it a shot 

Last edited by a moderator:
i just tried the burnout code and it has not been used so does someone else want to give it a shot
In Origin, even if you enter a used key it will take to you the 'activation for game XXX' page, then when you press Next it will either activate or tell you it has been used. Like Steam, there is no way to know if it used unless you activate it.

In Origin, even if you enter a used key it will take to you the 'activation for game XXX' page, then when you press Next it will either activate or tell you it has been used. Like Steam, there is no way to know if it used unless you activate it
when i use the code it said product already owned

I would like it.
Dude, I just saw you post yesterday in the Steam trading forums that you were trading burnout and humble origin bundle keys. Are you taking drops here to trade them? Cause that's not cool dude. Not fuck ing cool.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307615-steam-group-buy-and-gift-requests-thread-v2-read-rules-before-posting/?p=11008854

If you are in fact doing this, then I think that people should stop letting you get any key drops on CAG. I thought I've seen you go hard to try and get loads of keys, and some of them double ups, but never understood why. But come on, there are other people here who try to get keys to actually play the game and have hard luck getting any. Dont be a dick.

Dude, I just saw you post yesterday in the Steam trading forums that you were trading burnout and humble origin bundle keys. Are you taking drops here to trade them? Cause that's not cool dude. Not fuck ing cool.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307615-steam-group-buy-and-gift-requests-thread-v2-read-rules-before-posting/?p=11008854

If you are in fact doing this, then I think that people should stop letting you get any key drops on CAG. I thought I've seen you go hard to try and get loads of keys, and some of them double ups, but never understood why. But come on, there are other people here who try to get keys to actually play the game and have hard luck getting any. Dont be a dick.
Not if the ones that I am trading are the ones that i actually spent my money on. But to make you happy I retract wanting this.

Not if the ones that I am trading are the ones that i actually spent my money on. But to make you happy I retract wanting this.
Like that makes any difference? I hope you are blacklisted from any giveaways here. What a scummy, and down right sad thing to do.

I noticed that you seem to be one of the more active users here, practically spending all day watching this thread like a hawk as your always super fast to reply. Now it makes sense.

Sorry for causing quite a stir but for one thing in the original post a Burnout code was up for grabs, and I thought that it was a code for another Burnout game-not the one that is in the Origin Humble Bundle. My apologies and I have never tried to sell anything that I have gotten from someone else.

Sorry for causing quite a stir but for one thing in the original post a Burnout code was up for grabs, and I thought that it was a code for another Burnout game-not the one that is in the Origin Humble Bundle. My apologies and I have never tried to sell anything that I have gotten from someone else.
You know full well what you were at.

I have never tried to sell anything that I have gotten from someone else.
I dunno if that's any better dude. I remember you quoting/requesting for other origin/steam codes from the Humble Origin bundle on this thread. I think it was obvious that you were trying to get those games.

I know you're selling/trading the codes that you actually bought from Humble Bundle itself. But I think for most of us, it's just as bad. You're basically getting free codes here, but then trading away the same keys you've bought for a dollar (and could have used) for more games. That's still pretty dickish, especially if people are honestly trying to get those game because they either can't afford it or dont have PP or a credit card.

And honestly, you get a shit ton of games from here. If you can actually afford to buy them, especially for humble bundle, you really should. If you want to trade some keys, then do what the rest of us do and buy 2 or 3 bundles.

That does not mean the code is valid. The only way to verify the validity of a code is to use it on an account that doesn't have the game.
ok i get what you are saying and to bad i do not have another steam account.

i have a better method to giveaway codes now but here is the burnout code and i do not no if the guy used it or not because he never replied back F7E8M-IMTGP-CQJHG

i will giveaway a few games later

ok i get what you are saying and to bad i do not have another steam account.

i have a better method to giveaway codes now but here is the burnout code and i do not no if the guy used it or not because he never replied back F7E8M-IMTGP-CQJHG

i will giveaway a few games later
He must not have used it because it went through for me. I appreciate it though man because I just setup my steam account this month so the only game I had was Cry of Fear so I could use a few more games :razz: . Thanks for the drop!

He must not have used it because it went through for me. I appreciate it though man because I just setup my steam account this month so the only game I had was Cry of Fear so I could use a few more games :razz: . Thanks for the drop!
glad too see the code worked for you and i hope you enjoy it.

Dead Space Steam key:

LW6R3-6PE36-97NVK

Burnout Paradise: the ultimate box Steam key

JPQBV-TXJE7-92RMM

Crysis 2 Maximum edition Steam key

D3HCC-AXMNW-IH5B7

Medal of Honor Steam key

WBF3Q-V67II-EALWJ

Command & Conquer:Red Alert 3 -Uprising Steam key

7F30L-AWIEE-4BE7W

Enjoy.

Dead Space Steam key:

LW6R3-6PE36-97NVK

Burnout Paradise: the ultimate box Steam key

JPQBV-TXJE7-92RMM

Crysis 2 Maximum edition Steam key

D3HCC-AXMNW-IH5B7

Medal of Honor Steam key

WBF3Q-V67II-EALWJ

Command & Conquer:Red Alert 3 -Uprising Steam key

7F30L-AWIEE-4BE7W

Enjoy.
Thanks, grabbed Red Alert 3!

metro 2020 or something like that lol eu code 

H85L5-2M7YQ-AAREF

i am clearing codes from my memory stick and i think this one is still valid

Anyway here are some games I have that I would like to get rid of. Do not pm me but rather be the first to quote me with said game of your choice. After I review the replies, I will give 1 game out to the first to reply for each said game. Thank you and do show some love in return!

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Steam Key

Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers - Steam Key

English Country Tune - Steam Key

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Fairy Bloom Freesia - Steam Key

Patrician IV Steam Special Edition - Steam Key

Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty DLC - Steam Key

Slam Bolt Scrappers - Steam Key

Anyway here are some games I have that I would like to get rid of. Do not pm me but rather be the first to quote me with said game of your choice. After I review the replies, I will give 1 game out to the first to reply for each said game. Thank you and do show some love in return!

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Very cool and generous of you. I have a steam key I'll drop later tomorrow. May I have Fairy Bloom Freesia?

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP thanks

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Cool, can I have that Oil Rush?

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Oil Rush please

I only have two left. To the people who were quick enough to receive them please let me know if they worked for you. If you have not done so already.

Thanks!

I only have two left. To the people who were quick enough to receive them please let me know if they worked for you. If you have not done so already.

Thanks!
May I have any of them if anything is still left?

All winners have been PM'd  only 2 of them have not read their messages or activated their codes. I will give them till tomorrow (just to be fair) before I automatically drop the keys on to this thread.

B:L and Kyuby you have till tomorrow. good luck.  :-({|=

Thanks everyone and congrats to the winners!

bread's done
Back