Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Ugh, late to the party as usual. Thank you for the shares, though, SuiCide_KiNg_213. :)

Reminder:

A non-"first come, first serve" giveaway for Anomaly: Warzone Earth for Steam here!

-edit-

Over now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the winners from my most recent NON-"first come, first server" giveaway here.

You both deserved it!

Winners:
Halo Banshee Avatar Prop (Xbox Code) - Eden0032
Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam Code) - RNDL

Anyway here are some games I have that I would like to get rid of. Do not pm me but rather be the first to quote me with said game of your choice. After I review the replies, I will give 1 game out to the first to reply for each said game. Thank you and do show some love in return!

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Steam Key

Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers - Steam Key

English Country Tune - Steam Key

Oil Rush - Steam Key

Fairy Bloom Freesia - Steam Key

Patrician IV Steam Special Edition - Steam Key

Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty DLC - Steam Key

Slam Bolt Scrappers - Steam Key
Could i get super

brothers

I only have two left. To the people who were quick enough to receive them please let me know if they worked for you. If you have not done so already.

English Country Tune - Steam Key

Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty DLC - Steam Key

Thanks!
Could get english country if brothers is not already to get

All winners have been PM'd only 2 of them have not read their messages or activated their codes. I will give them till tomorrow (just to be fair) before I automatically drop the keys on to this thread.

B:L and Kyuby you have till tomorrow. good luck. :-({|=

Thanks everyone and congrats to the winners!
Everyone is still trying to get these. They are gone people... lol!

Nice, but have them already, so not gonna reduce others chance to win.

While I am at it, not sure if its still valid, but try it out.

KFW9B-P7JDC-8IGDG
I tryed redeeming this code to see what it was, steam got crazy and took 15 mins to see what the hell it was just to answer me I already own that product ;) It's Metro 2033 from what I understood

Botanicula: FW9PJ-J2T86-JF7GG

Musaic Box: 4N6ZP-8Z7VP-L5AJB

Yumster's 2: Around the World: 4RLTK-8GDPW-3IVXM

Of course, all of the good drops happen when I'm on vacation, lol. Been wanting to grab shank 2 and cavestory for a while now. Thanks anyways for the nice drops everyone!

I think I have some to drop when I get back from my cruise, talk to you all in a week!

I have a Burnout code and whoever likes and quotes this post will be entered into my drawing. I will randomly pick a winner tomorrow. Must do both in order to be entered.. good luck! :D

I have a Burnout code and whoever likes and quotes this post will be entered into my drawing. I will randomly pick a winner tomorrow. Must do both in order to be entered.. good luck! :D
Cool idea, liked and quoted. Thanks for the contest! :)

thanks for the contest :)

Congrats to 8BitBolt for winning the burnout code! :D I will do more of these giveaways in the future, I just wanted to try something new and make it more fair!

bread's done
Back