Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I aready have Serious Sam HD, so I guess I'll give this away.  I wonder it this is against the Humble rules...Oh well.

Yeah, I dunno why the First and Second Encounter weren't one code.

2H00D-RII6X-BZDMR

7AG0T-E7R24-YK4BX

u know what?

i am new to this topic but i also have keys so here you go:

AAMB7-YWHEV-GHG0C 

its a steam key for the game tower wars hope u like it

u know what?

i am new to this topic but i also have keys so here you go:

AAMB7-YWHEV-GHG0C

its a steam key for the game tower wars hope u like it
Since you are new you probably didn't realize that dropped steam keys will get LURKED within a half a second after they are dropped. Thanks away nickuid!

can u explain?
Lurkers are people that take the dropped keys as soon as they get posted without even telling a thanks :) and I believe most of them are not even registered...

To avoid this usually there are things like "first to pm me gets the code" or "first to quote this post" even if they take more time for who gives away it :3

Lurkers are people that take the dropped keys as soon as they get posted without even telling a thanks :) and I believe most of them are not even registered...

To avoid this usually there are things like "first to pm me gets the code" or "first to quote this post" even if they take more time for who gives away it :3
thank you for the tip and then i need to send a private mesage?

can u explain?

and dont u mean anyway? or didnt u get it
Yes. Lurkers are non-CAG on the internet who basically take any code whether it is a Steam key or whatever and uses it without thanking or acknowledging the one who dropped it. It is at the point now that when anything is put on this site it is used within a second or two.

Hey CAGs, I've got extra Steam codes from the Humble Indie Bundle 9 for Bastion and Limbo.  Send me a PM if you want one or both!

and that's all folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, i have 2 Guest Pass: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY I want to giveaway,   if any of you want it, add me and , when I get back to school I'll send ya.

Firsts to Pm will get the gifts!   Remember , first Pmd , first gifted! ;) see ya in a few hours

bread's done
Back