Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

How do people snag these so quickly? Have Steam and other services open and continuously refresh for a code, quickly copy and paste??

Found out how the motherfuckers get noticed about. There are a couple of websites that provide a way to convert links to feeds, like Feed43.com or FeedDude.com

Then, they put this on their e-mail or RSS client, like feedly, and put them to refresh every 5 minutes or a custom config, and then BANG! they get the codes.

Found out how the motherfuckers get noticed about. There are a couple of websites that provide a way to convert links to feeds, like Feed43.com or FeedDude.com

Then, they put this on their e-mail or RSS client, like feedly, and put them to refresh every 5 minutes or a custom config, and then BANG! they get the codes.
5min is far too high to catch anything. Site sends email notifications almost instantly if requested to do so. Click the Follow topic button near top of page and from profile enable email notification.

if anyone cares about this stuff, here's a code for Warframe in-game currency

6BBB-6E77-*2A#-B5EF

*=first letter of latin alphabet

#=smallest non-zero whole number

leave a post here if you took it so others will know. thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone cares about this stuff, here's a code for Warframe in-game currency

6BBB-6E77-*2A#-B5EF

*=first letter of latin alphabet

#=smallest non-zero whole number

leave a post here if you took it so others will know. thx.
Thanks for the Code. Redeemed successfully.

What's that you say?  I'm a doofus that keeps buying games he already owns cause he's too lazy to redeem the codes in a timely manner?

Well, yeah.  But my loss is someone's gain I hope.

Jamestown
7G3HD-K73YV-IVGG6

Project Aftermath
97D8W-ND563-I84KQ

Men of War Red Tide
TQV6B-TJ4ER-7E5ZH

Star Wolves 3 Civil War
9II3G-G8YQ5-X47EI

What's that you say? I'm a doofus that keeps buying games he already owns cause he's too lazy to redeem the codes in a timely manner?

Well, yeah. But my loss is someone's gain I hope.

Jamestown
7G3HD-K73YV-IVGG6

Project Aftermath
97D8W-ND563-I84KQ

Men of War Red Tide
TQV6B-TJ4ER-7E5ZH

Star Wolves 3 Civil War
9II3G-G8YQ5-X47EI
Thank you ! I got one of them :)

I have these keys to giveaway:

Two Worlds 2

D?QZX-5ARKG-TA0X

Ether Vapor: Remaster

DTL2M-ZGXB?-GMB9X

Please leave feedback

Portal 2 PS3 Steam Codes:

H37N3-F6F03-7M2AI

7CYTR-FTBXL-25EQ5
WOW!!! I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! :whee:

Thanks so much OP! I got the second one, I didn't even bother with the first so it might still be active.

Still shocked { :shock: } that I got it. So many attempts lost to F-cking Lurkers and I finally got a free key. Thanks Again J7.

That could be true but I activated this code on steam. I think the op just got the codes from 2 physical ps3 copies. It was offered upon release of the game as an extra copy to have with your steam account. Anyhow, the code will activate on your Steam account. Just an FYI ;)

bread's done
Back