Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - Origin

9MV5-5XWG-6YJZ-DRAC-NY9B

667X-AM4V-2MNT-2WG4-93Y2

Last edited by a moderator:
Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel: RL9NC-A9ZV6-59V9R
The Polynomial: V678Y-DCVJT-XVDMP
Clones: LBKV5-9N4WA-TDJ27
Bob Came in Pieces: BGFDF-XFEEI-T0PN4
Project Aftermath 0WAG4-D0JQY-3B5CW
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon 2DLKY-MZA9Q-DVPG7

Sorry for putting these where the lurkers can see them, but I've been trying to give them away on other sites and no one seems interested, so I just wanna get rid of them.

Sorry for putting these where the lurkers can see them, but I've been trying to give them away on other sites and no one seems interested, so I just wanna get rid of them.
They are really fast all gone :(

TY, got Clones and Bob Came in Pieces on Desura. Yes, those worked on Desura.

Hidden Path Entertainment announced yesterday that the Windborne Preview will commence on Monday November 11th. HPE is excited to have you join in and test out many components of the game. Here is your unique code that will gain you access into the preview via Steam, ZTTVL-XFCM4-RLZPY.

To activate your preview key:

1.[SIZE=7pt]       [/SIZE]Visit http://www.steampowered.com to download and install Steam to your PC, if you do not already have.

2.[SIZE=7pt]       [/SIZE]Launch Steam and create an account if you don’t already have one.

3.[SIZE=7pt]       [/SIZE]In Steam from the Games menu, select “Activate a Product on Steam”

4.[SIZE=7pt]       [/SIZE]Follow the instructions and enter your unique product key.

I would love to do it but i can't grab anyone :/ anyway i can Thank you for all urs drops :)

ps: u can see the "ninjas" with the humbe bundle links right?

pff....this account is just collecting games. i wanted to play the game at least. thanks for the drop.

I've got a newish PC I've been working on so I can play games on my Steam account. I'm currently spending what little free time I have troubleshooting OS issues, though. Otherwise, I'd already be racking up some play time on Steam over the last month or so.

EDIT: Also, I've got some spare F.E.A.R. 2 and 3 Humble Bundle URLs I can drop later. So long as people are nice. Do either of you need either of those?

I got Fear 1 and 3. I am looking for a Fear 2 code here. This and MK are  the only games I really want from this Humble Bundle.

so yes. i would be happy if you can spare one fear 2 url.

I've got a newish PC I've been working on so I can play games on my Steam account. I'm currently spending what little free time I have troubleshooting OS issues, though. Otherwise, I'd already be racking up some play time on Steam over the last month or so.

EDIT: Also, I've got some spare F.E.A.R. 2 and 3 Humble Bundle URLs I can drop later. So long as people are nice. Do either of you need either of those?
I would like FEAR 3 if you don't mind.

bread's done
Back