Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

You have to redeem it right away. Everytime I give up codes, I usually say first one to pm me, because you'll have lurkers with bad manners.

Got extra codes for Lucius, Hacker: Evolution Duality and DLCsStar Wolves 3, and the 39 steps.  Give me a PM with a 3 word description on why you want said game.

ALL GONE.  Wish I had an additional 10 keys to share with everyone who PM'd me.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you were not alone, I have sent for sure the person who won was the first to send the message :p
Hey Dzubag, I saw a giveaway on twitter and a bunch of other accounts retweeted after you and some guy claimed that there were fake twitter accounts, were those your accounts?

Hey Dzubag, I saw a giveaway on twitter and a bunch of other accounts retweeted after you and some guy claimed that there were fake twitter accounts, were those your accounts?
Fakes accounts? I just got my account and my girlfriend on twitter, and by the way not to use it for sweepstakes, just my use. I do not need fakes all, I think it will sort of person, if I'm lucky to gain an account only :D

Fakes accounts? I just got my account and my girlfriend on twitter, and by the way not to use it for sweepstakes, just my use. I do not need fakes all, I think it will sort of person, if I'm lucky to gain an account only :D
Oh Ok.
Well I'll post the twitter links anyway, as you can see, you and those other accounts all retweet the same thing at the same time. I know you love steam games but can you not use alternate twitter accounts to cheat the giveaways, thanks.

twitter.com/Pnutbuttershoes/status/409760074739884032
twitter.com/blackmannrobin/status/408244961151164417
twitter.com/halodudify/status/408337995666714624

twitter.com/Swaps4/status/408963603555840000

I have a friend that if I'm not mistaken has two accounts on twitter (@Fenoninh0), he participates in sweepstakes and follow me with the bills, he participated and are probably thinking that I went by him following me with the bills. :p

Excuse me errors, I'm using a translator because they do not speak English :p

today will be unusualy not first one but this guy who is 10th PM me win game of my choosing you got it go !

OK the game is Collin McRae Dirt 2

i got christmas spirit in me so here is another one i'l give you 4 min countdown this time ! :)

The Prize is : Huntman : The Orphanage (Hallowen Edition)

OK here it is whoever answer me to that easy question first win : What is Humble Bundle :
A ) Online Game Shop
B )  Game Name
C )  Real Person Name

bread's done
Back