Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

... the Steam rewards are most notably Plants vs. Zombies and Portal 2.

People are also saying that they're not getting the $10 iTunes gift card as an option...
Could somebody post the complete list of available rewards, including what service they are for (Origin, Steam etc.)? Thanks.

Could somebody post the complete list of available rewards, including what service they are for (Origin, Steam etc.)? Thanks.
portal 2- steam key, plants vs zombies- origin key, skype 10 dollars, fifa 13 - origin key , dropbox 10 gb free (if i remember right), simcity 4, dejeweng 3

and few more that i cant remember right now

Only US people will get the rewards from the 27 achievements? I'm from RO :(
well yes only us will get the reward, but im not from us too. i downloaded a program that change my ip to usa ip and i got the reward

Last edited by a moderator:
portal 2- steam key, plants vs zombies- steam key, skype 10 dollars, fifa 13 - origin key , dropbox 10 gb free (if i remember right)

and few more that i cant remember right now

well yes only us will get the reward, but im not from us too. i downloaded a program that change my ip to usa ip and i got the reward
Okay, thanks.

Can someone help me with the achievements by the way, please? I don't understand some coding, I'm not even at the middle of the steps and I am already stuck..

Okay, thanks.

Can someone help me with the achievements by the way, please? I don't understand some coding, I'm not even at the middle of the steps and I am already stuck..
tell me which lvl and ill tell you how to solve it ( a tip that you might use is that you can go more than the used moves i mean if in the lvl you have 0/9 moves, if you will do even 100/9 moves and you are correct, you can continue :D

if i helped please like my post and do it as psoitive answer

If somebody know the solution for Stage 15, 8 and 9 puzzles, please share with me. 

Just one trophy needs to get the game...and I don't know :(

Find the solutions and redeemed FIFA, thanks!

tell me which lvl and ill tell you how to solve it ( a tip that you might use is that you can go more than the used moves i mean if in the lvl you have 0/9 moves, if you will do even 100/9 moves and you are correct, you can continue :D

if i helped please like my post and do it as psoitive answer
I'm stuck at Stage 11, level 7..

Someone can help me with Stage 13 level 1? (or lvl 71 in the search browser)

edit: all gone! thanks u! i have portal2 :D:D:D:D

I done all the levels but it says it can only be redeemed in US :( Anyone?

EDIT:

I CLAIMED IT GUYS!! Use Hotspot Shield for US and go Incognito mode, it'll work :D

I've have some spare Steam Game Keys that I'd like to give out. If you're interested, PM me and tell me which game you want/what the weather is like.

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Garry's Mod

Sanctum: Collection

Cities in Motion 2

Edit: All the codes were given away. Sorry if you didn't grab one in time. T_T

I've have some spare Steam Game Keys that I'd like to give out. If you're interested, PM me and tell me which game you want/what the weather is like.

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2
i would like any game you can give me

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2
Thank you for Cities in Motinon 2 +1 from me

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2
Thank you for Garry's Mod and Sanctum: Collection!

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2
Thank you for Natural Selection 2 ;)

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2

Thanks you for Sanctum 2!

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2

Thanks for Magica + 2DLC

Games:

Natural Selection 2

Sanctum 2

Magicka + 2 DLC

Garry's Mod

Cities in Motion 2

And 10x for Serious Sam 3: BFE

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 Steam Key

ZHCAH-E7D0H-E5V4R