Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Edit. Claimed by lostnumberwar

Hey all! I accidentally purchased two of the Zen Studio Humble Weekly sale bundles back when it was going on, so that means I've got an extra Pinball FX2 core pack and the one with Marvel and Star Wars tables. So, first person to PM me will get the link to both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit. Claimed by lostnumberwar

Hey all! I accidentally purchased two of the Zen Studio Humble Weekly sale bundles back when it was going on, so that means I've got an extra Pinball FX2 core pack and the one with Marvel and Star Wars tables. So, first person to PM me will get the link to both of them.
Thanks for the tables. You're a good person. Much love.

Edit: Claimed by keterhirameki

I've got one more link, this time for BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. Once again, first person to PM me gets it.

Went to someone else, sorry I was slow editing my post!

I think I'll keep the pm to win system, and on top of that if its a big name game I'll let multiple people "enter" and then choose the winner based on a random number generator. That way its not a first come first serve deal for something like Skyrim, which'll go in seconds.

I think there may be. It might be a good idea to do what you're doing, have the person PM for the code.
I've done it like that before with multiple keys. 1 key, I really don't care. Not really looking for any praise here. But it would be nice for the occasional lurker to be nice enough to let the rest of us know they took it. Just so that we don't waste our time. But then again that's why we call them lurkers! :whistle2:k

Pid 

EN4XN-RI?MX-CKM?T

Two Brothers

739Y?-LWMAM-3Y9X7

? = how many eyes in this this NES game's title

8_eyes_front.jpg

to invite me back to wow simply i want to take this offer now which if some friend invite me back i'l can boost one of my heroes to 80 lv and you in advance will be reward with mount when i subscribe for 30 days we both get something in return in few words.

Trance, if you don't find someone then PM me your account address. I have some friends who play and I am sure I can get one of them to send you the resurrection scroll.

bread's done
Back