Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name="mickyt" post="11529303" timestamp="1392476188"]giving away the following.

The 39 Steps
Greed: Black Border
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2: Conscription
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Alien Hallway
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

8 codes giving away to 4 people. 2 each first come first serve. :) To stop confusion quote the games you want :)[/Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

[quote name="mickyt" post="11529303" timestamp="1392476188"]giving away the following.

The 39 Steps
Alien Shooter
Alien Hallway
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

8 codes giving away to 4 people. 2 each first come first serve. :) To stop confusion quote the games you want :)

No Pms[/quote]
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

giving away the following.

The 39 Steps

Alien Shooter

Alien Hallway

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

8 codes giving away to 4 people. 2 each first come first serve. :) To stop confusion quote the games you want :)

No Pms
Could I get Alien Shooter and Alien Hallway?

Alien Hallway

But only Greed is more than enough for me. :)

Thnaks

Last edited by a moderator:

The 39 Steps

Alien Shooter

Alien Hallway

Zombie Shooter

Zombie Shooter 2

No Pms
Alien shooter 2

The 39 Steps
Alien Shooter
Alien Hallway
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2

No Pms
Alien Shooter 2 conscription and reloaded please

Good 10 minutes of guessing which Steam doesn't like users to do, lots of work just to see nothing but Invalid with no confirmations it was used or real in the first place, frustrating.
I can assure you both keys were good as I got it from the Groupees bundle and already had both games on my account. What else would I do with them?

Perhaps I should just stop posting my extra keys here.

Well, I went and did a submission for the Thief mod contest. So I got a key for Thief: Gold. Except I don't have an Amazon.com account to redeem it with -__- since it's one of those "100%" type coupons.

Anyway if anyone wants to trade a game key for Steam from a bundle for it or just straight up wants it PM me.

Well, I went and did a submission for the Thief mod contest. So I got a key for Thief: Gold. Except I don't have an Amazon.com account to redeem it with -__- since it's one of those "100%" type coupons.

Anyway if anyone wants to trade a game key for Steam from a bundle for it or just straight up wants it PM me.
PMed. But I have nothing to offer. If you'd rather wait for an offer I understand.

bread's done
Back