Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Ok. New development. Whilst trying to help magnus get his code working, I appear to have registered for another key to get to the redeem instructions for magnus. So PM me and I have another code and I'll include the instructions that are given for redeeming.

No problem sir. Was anyways going to preorder the game. ^_^
The drop was for the original game, Thief: Gold, not the new one. If it were the new one, I would have found some way to redeem it myself. Thief 4 Thief 2014 whatever it's called looks great!

Well the code didn't work for magnus98 or theunknownone unfortunately. Sorry guys. I do not know why they did not work. I think it might be on Amazon's end since the Mod contest only started today. So just try in a couple of days. :(

It's cool, hopefully it's just on amazon's end and they haven't added redemption codes to the orders or something yet. But thanks again, I'll let you know if it works out in a few days!

I have 2 steam games available.

Dynamite Jack and Interstellar Marines.  They are on a first come first serve basis via pm. 

Some stipulations:  must be a member for over 2 years and have  a minimum of 3 feedback.

Edit: Both gone now

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some leftovers from previous Humble bundles, Im letting you guys know so that a lurker that was just passing by will not get the codes instantly =), let me know with a like that some of you're ready and Ill let them go 1 by 1

I have some leftovers from previous Humble bundles, Im letting you guys know so that a lurker that was just passing by will not get the codes instantly =), let me know with a like that some of you're ready and Ill let them go 1 by 1

alright, first key, first of all thanks for the likes, Im pretty sure that those who liked the post will read this information(NTDBB) as Im hidding the code here so that a lurker will(03948) get distracted with the fake code Im posting below,(6T8ID)

A virus named tom:

R3AD0-0FAKE-6T8DI

Like, indeed. Thanks for the chance!

Unfortunately, I'm at work, so I doubt I will be grabbing any of these drops. Thanks anyways! GL, all!

For those that want Thief Gold (1998) you can get multiple coupons until one works. I was actually able to get one to work after I remembered I could use my parents Amazon account :p You can use fake emails like [email protected] and you will still get a coupon for it.

alright, first key, first of all thanks for the likes, Im pretty sure that those who liked the post will read this information(NTDBB) as Im hidding the code here so that a lurker will(03948) get distracted with the fake code Im posting below,(6T8ID)

A virus named tom:

R3AD0-0FAKE-6T8DI
By the way, kyuby, I sent you a PM, hope you can give time to read it. Thanks.

For those that want Thief Gold (1998) you can get multiple coupons until one works. I was actually able to get one to work after I remembered I could use my parents Amazon account :p You can use fake emails like [email protected] and you will still get a coupon for it.
Yep. Worked indeed. Tried my email and a dummy email. Already played the game originally on PC before so I don't really need it. Grab the codes guys.

DYSB-HTF6UP-J2H7YZ

DYEN-HUFNP4-85CKCF

[quote name="InsaneMan007" post="11557253" timestamp="1393340590"]Randomly showed up in inbox - Steam Enclave - quote and get[/quote]want

I already have "Monaco: Whats yours is mine" but I got it from the newest humble bundle.

If you would like a steam key, PM me with your email.

I was looking through my old humble bundles and I have some more games here. 

If you want "Capsized", PM me.  I'll send you the steam key.

Capsized is gone.

Dear Esther up for grabs.  I bought this game for $5.00 dollars but I don't think it's worth that much.

Free is about right.  PM me if you want the steam key.

[quote name="freeza" post="11559221" timestamp="1393381319"]Capsized is gone.

Dear Esther up for grabs. I bought this game for $5.00 dollars but I don't think it's worth that much.

Free is about right. PM me if you want the steam key.[/quote]would like to have it.

Awesomenauts is gone. 

Let me try to make this a little easier.  Here is a list of some games.  PM me if you would like the key.

All the keys should work.  Sorry if they don't cause sometimes I give to keys to friends and then I forget.

Hotline Miami

Proteus

tiny and big in granpas leftovers

[quote name="freeza" post="11559279" timestamp="1393382475"]Awesomenauts is gone.

Let me try to make this a little easier. Here is a list of some games. PM me if you would like the key.
All the keys should work. Sorry if they don't cause sometimes I give to keys to friends and then I forget.

Hotline Miami

Proteus

tiny and big in granpas leftovers[/quote]want

[quote name="freeza" post="11559289" timestamp="1393382596"]pm which game you would like the key for[/quote]any of the two would be good.

bread's done
Back