Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

First 6 to quote get a chance at Game of Dwarves Steam key. After I get 6, I'll roll a dice and whomever's number comes up in the order they quoted gets it.
So after I come up with this idea it makes sense that I can't find a dice without searching forever lol. The number was 2. Keterhirameki wins the code.

First 6 to quote get a chance at Game of Dwarves Steam key. After I get 6, I'll roll a dice and whomever's number comes up in the order they quoted gets it.
thanks for the chance.

Edit: didnt realize i was late.sorry bout that

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman goes into the Maternity Ward to give birth to her child. She goes through labor, the whole nine yard, and finally pushes out the baby.
The Doctor cradles the swaddled baby in his arms, walks over to the wall, takes the baby by the legs and just smashes him on the wall, repeatedly.

The Mother starts screaming: "You fucking asshole, why did you do that? That's my baby! I'm going to fucking kill you!", to which the Doctor replies with a laugh: "Don't worry ma'am, he was already dead!"

You didn't say it had to be a pg joke >.> no offence to anyone intended!

49298534.jpg

how do i redeem a code, if i was to win something. new to pc gaming and have no clue what to do at all. not sure how to even buy games etc. can someone explain this to me please, sorry if is a stupid question

how do i redeem a code, if i was to win something. new to pc gaming and have no clue what to do at all. not sure how to even buy games etc. can someone explain this to me please, sorry if is a stupid question
seeing as how this is the Steam Code Drop thread, first thing you need to do is download Steam which you can get here: http://store.steampowered.com/

Make an account, launch it, and sign in. You should be at the store front page. Here you will see the many deals that Steam has going on. If you have a Steam key you want to add to your account, click the "Add a Game..." button on the bottom left corner of the steam client and then "Activate a product on Steam..." From here you input your code and it is added to your account. A lot of other websites such as Amazon, GreenManGaming, and Gamefly, to name a few, also sell Steam keys which you can redeem this way too. Any games you buy on Steam will automatically be added to your account. Just search for a game you want or click on one on the store page if you see something and you can add it to your cart and check out. If you see a game you want but don't want to pay for yet, there is an option on each game's store page towards the right hand side of the page that lets you add it to your wishlist. When a game on your wishlist goes on sale, you will get an email letting you know. I also recommend checking out the Free To Play section of the store to get started. Team Fortress 2, Warframe, DOTA2, and War Thunder are all solid titles. You can access your bought or downloaded games with the "Library" tab towards the top of the client.

Edit: You don't have to pay with a credit card if you don't want to. You can buy Steam Wallet codes from stores like Gamestop and redeem them on your account and use the credit that way. Also, some games provide you with Trading Cards or Item drops while you play. These are placed in your inventory and you can sell these if you don't want them on the Steam Market (click on the item in the inventory and then click the "Sell on Market" button.) This provides you with credit as well. I highly recommend keeping your eye on the humble bundles (https://www.humblebundle.com/) to build your library quickly and for cheap. There are a few others around like Indie Gala, so just keep tabs on the Video Game Deals section of this forum to keep updated.

Also, Steam runs large sales in mid July and the end of December/early January where pretty much everything is on sale. Unless something is a daily deal/community's choice during one of these sales, don't buy it.

Angvik: **3R8-XYRQM-B7RZH

** or not to be

Aveyond:  2ADIL-0KECM-ZJ^^0

C'mon ^^, don't be like that!

Ethan: 2AQX2-EPX8A-P5??8

The ??B will come get you in your sleep, comrade!

Payday 2:

LV3P0-0P9NM-9L4IA

Gauge Weapon Pack 1:

N8HDK-PBQG3-AJLBF

Gauge Weapon Pack 2:

BICZJ-WEI4D-35M7I

Armored Transport DLC:

RM8Q9-XA9VL-83BD5

Another dice roll giveaway-

I'm giving away a key from the Humble Bundle that has Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel. This is one key for all three games. To be eligible, you must link to a giveaway you have done in the last month (not too strict on the month requirement though). The order you post is the number assigned to you on the dice roll. After I get 6, I will roll the dice and give it away to whomever's number comes up.

I'm giving away a key from the Humble Bundle that has Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel. This is one key for all three games. To be eligible, you must link to a giveaway you have done in the last month (not too strict on the month requirement though). The order you post is the number assigned to you on the dice roll. After I get 6, I will roll the dice and give it away to whomever's number comes up.

2, what do you mean "link to a giveaway"?

3 (My link from a giveaway that I helped is on post #4998

bread's done
Back