Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Another dice roll giveaway-

I'm giving away a key from the Humble Bundle that has Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel. This is one key for all three games. To be eligible, you must link to a giveaway you have done in the last month (not too strict on the month requirement though). The order you post is the number assigned to you on the dice roll. After I get 6, I will roll the dice and give it away to whomever's number comes up.

I'm giving away a key from the Humble Bundle that has Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel. This is one key for all three games. To be eligible, you must link to a giveaway you have done in the last month (not too strict on the month requirement though). The order you post is the number assigned to you on the dice roll. After I get 6, I will roll the dice and give it away to whomever's number comes up.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-1188#entry11613413

i am not sure if you count those 2 posts above me with 7 and no number. so my number is: 4

1 - XboxOneVsPlaystation 4

2 - Razorleaf

3 - Triggerhappy14

4 - richardcarter1789

5 - jlazenby1

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/278908-steam-code-drop-no-begging-no-trading/?p=11668264

It's from April 04 so a little over a month, but if you're being lenient I'd like to take the number 5 on the die. Thanks!

Edit: Reread the rules. Thanks Reds303!

1 - XboxOneVsPlaystation 4

2 - Razorleaf

3 - Triggerhappy14

4 - richardcarter1789

5 - jlazenby1
If I don't get 2 more that want in by the end of the day I'm just going to do this giveaway anyways. There has been enough time for people to enter if they wanted to.

I will take #6.... Thanks

Giving away a Desura key for Sylia Act I to the first person who quotes this and adds the phrase "I know how to follow directions" to their post. lol.

Also first 3 to pm me will get a GoD Factory Wingman steam key

Will ask for your steam link if you were 1 of the first 3

This is to prevent lurkers

Going to make another topic so everybody can quote for it this is just the one informing you so you don't miss out

Edit: Congrats to the 3 winners

All keys are gone

Have one copy each of Aveyond : Lord of Twilight and Gravi up for grabs. First two to quote this and put a smiley face in their quote get them.

bread's done
Back