Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I have keys for Little Inferno and Tiny And Big In Grandpa's Leftovers, but I'm not sure if they've been redeemed. Non-lurker CAGs only. 1st to quote this gets first dibs (or the other game if their choice doesn't work). 2nd to quote gets the other. 3rd to quote gets nothing but disappointment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have keys for Little Inferno and Tiny And Big In Grandpa's Leftovers, but I'm not sure if they've been redeemed. Non-lurker CAGs only. 1st to quote this gets first dibs (or the other game if their choice doesn't work). 2nd to quote gets the other. 3rd to quote gets nothing but disappointment.
Tiny And Big In Grandpa's Leftovers please

little inferno please

Disappointment please!

Disappointment please!
Quotation-Cassern-S-Goto-disappointment-hope-Meetville-Quotes-20815.jpg

RPG Maker STEAM

RPG Maker VX Ace

RPG Maker - Adventurer's Journey DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

RPG Maker - Tyler Warren's First 50 Battler Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

RPG Maker - Royal Tileset Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

GONE

RPG Maker STEAM

RPG Maker VX Ace

RPG Maker - Adventurer's Journey DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

RPG Maker - Tyler Warren's First 50 Battler Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

RPG Maker - Royal Tileset Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)

Reply to this post with the one you want and I'll PM you the Key
Could I have this key?

Edit: Sorry, meant the RPG maker VX Ace key

3 of the last 4 times i've given away a quote game, you quoted it within 1 minute

this may well be coincidental, but to me it feels like i'm giving away games to a bot

3 of the last 4 times i've given away a quote game, you quoted it within 1 minute
this may well be coincidental, but to me it feels like i'm giving away games to a bot
hmmm, you're not giving to a bot. Not sure what else to say. Thanks for the giveaways that you did give me.

Darksiders II Van Der Schmash Hammer DLC        XR9K6-N7LCB-L4I7D

Anomaly Warzone Earth        JFVM9-TTZHB-FC9TZ

bread's done
Back