Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Stars Of Destiny because I'm a fan of JRPGs.[/size][/font]
I ll send the key tomorrow , the rest of us, not having the game is not a reason to get it, im a collector too and i have like 80 games i never played , i dont want the keys to be used just for the idea, i want them to be played .

I ll send the key tomorrow , the rest of us, not having the game is not a reason to get it, im a collector too and i have like 80 games i never played , i dont want the keys to be used just for the idea, i want them to be played .
But I play all my games dude. You can check on my Steam profile if you want. And I promess that I will play it with great pleasure

id/KyleTheCreator

[quote name="EpicGilgamesh" post="12472781" timestamp="1423101663"]YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?! ALL OF THESE ARE ALREADY USED?????

LAME.

Nice lurking fellas.

Thanks for the drop tho[/quote]
Now you know how everyone feels when you usually get to them first. ;) /teasing

look like LN3000 has discovered this thread.. I used to be able to pick some codes when he dropped it at Amazon old thread.. but this Steam drop thread is populated with super ninja/bot so I have no chance

8 user(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users

RazzuDK, Royalgamer06

This thread should be guest-free.
fuck ing lurkers.

What if we call it Broccoli Code Drop
I'm supose the bots dont search only for the word steam, change the topic name its a good idea, but i think they search for the serial pattern too...

guest and anonimous free coud give us an idea of who is lurking with bots, like de desura user P4R4DOX, who gets majority of desura keys...

if we can link an acc with a steamdesuraoriginetc user, we can create a whitelist...

These things happen when:

a. the contributor doesn't care who used it ( post publicly ),

and

b. certain Cags get angry ( when found code used )

Anyway, The "quote and pm" method ALWAYS works, if used .

guest and anonimous free coud give us an idea of who is lurking with bots, like de desura user P4R4DOX, who gets majority of desura keys...

I'm anonymous and I'm neither a bot nor a lurker. I choose to be anonymous though because I was getting an insane amount of PMs from someone whenever I signed in. Not cool to group everyone together just because of that. Just saying lol

I'm anonymous and I'm neither a bot nor a lurker. I choose to be anonymous though because I was getting an insane amount of PMs from someone whenever I signed in. Not cool to group everyone together just because of that. Just saying lol
sorry if i've made myself wrong in this line, I'm a lurker, but I'm here, reading topics, searching, not using a bot, in fact all segments have good and bad, but in your case, maybe blocking who sends the message could solve the preoblem, wich will permit you entering this topic not beeing anonymous....

but its just a guess.....

After reading more, queting and pming are far better to anyone...

sorry if i've made myself wrong in this line, I'm a lurker, but I'm here, reading topics, searching, not using a bot, in fact all segments have good and bad, but in your case, maybe blocking who sends the message could solve the preoblem, wich will permit you entering this topic not beeing anonymous....

but its just a guess.....

After reading more, queting and pming are far better to anyone...
The anonymous feature is there for anyone that wants to use it. You don't really need a reason other than that. It doesn't make you any less part of the community just because your name doesn't show up at the bottom. I still make drops and contribute whenever I can. This drop thread is not the place to discuss this really but I just felt like your statement was a little unfair. If people want to just drop things to lurkers or bots, it's theirs to do with as they please. If not, there are plenty of ways to prevent that and hand them out to CAGs.

Detective Grimoire: KLGFC-XDWXP-WV7J9

Broken Sword 1 24LKX-HWXRY-48N65

Broken Sword 2 N0AKT-34G4J-G5PZY

The Detail Episode 1 KE40L-DK2MQ-VL8B2

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller ID0AT-5A66J-MHFAR

Whispered World XPYL5-HEJKQ-8L5TK

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who PM'd me. I appreciate the help! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Detective Grimoire: KLGFC-XDWXP-WV7J9

Broken Sword 1 24LKX-HWXRY-48N65

Broken Sword 2 N0AKT-34G4J-G5PZY

The Detail Episode 1 KE40L-DK2MQ-VL8B2

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller ID0AT-5A66J-MHFAR

Whispered World XPYL5-HEJKQ-8L5TK

In addition to keys that I know are good, I have a ton of keys that I'm not sure if they're redeemed or not. If anyone wants to help me check whether any of them are still good, feel free to send me a PM.

In the meantime, I have plenty more games to drop here. :)
All lurked already.

LN300
I pick this [SIZE=11.9999990463257px]Whispered World[/SIZE][SIZE=11.9999990463257px], Thanks.[/SIZE]

I got some dupes to give out to you folks. First to qoute the game they want gets it through pm.

(I can't guarantee they still work but I think they are all good)

8BitBoy

Avencast: Rise of the Mage

Blast Em!

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Coldfire Keep

Containment: The Zombie Puzzler

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD

I got some dupes to give out to you folks. First to qoute the game they want gets it through pm.

8BitBoy

Blast Em!

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Coldfire Keep

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD would be cool. ty

Avencast: Rise of the Mage please,

Thanks for the chance.

8BitBoy[/size]
Avencast: Rise of the Mage[/size]
Blast Em![/size]
Chompy Chomp Chomp[/size]
Coldfire Keep[/size]
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler[/size]
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD[/size]
Chompy chomp chomp please

8BitBoy

Blast Em!

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Coldfire Keep

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
tnx fo the chance!!

8BitBoy

Blast Em!

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Coldfire Keep

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Blast Em! please!

8BitBoy

Blast Em!

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Coldfire Keep

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Any one thats not taken :D

There like Wu Tang killa bees on the swarm. Lurkers Bah ! Still rad of you Ln3000 for doing this even though you go uncredited.
we should donate 0.10 ( or trading cards since even free steam users got some ) for Any key LN3000 donates and buy him something from His wishlist, dude s really awesome , gave me Saints Row IV and more for free.
An he also gave Away so much games only in 1-2 weeks.
We , the CAGs should repay him somehow.

Dude nice thinking , I've given away plenty of codes and so have others in different threads. That's the kind of radical thinking that would blow people's minds. Some people do it out of the kindness of their heart , others do it because spare keys are wasteful or they have no interest in certain games. Or people do it because they too ask for games and just pay it forward. Sorry early morning soap box diatribe. Also Anonymous Lurkers are the worst.

Gonna drop Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and Star Wars: Dark Forces in a few minutes

Will edit them into my post

Edit: Dark Forces - EY9JG-ZPDRF-940B7

Edit: And Jedi Knight - ZENYI-NYXM6-NMEAL

Believe me, I do this purely for selfish reasons, since I don't want to look at large lists of unused codes that I get from all these dang bundles that everyone is constantly releasing. :p 

Betrayer: IXGTK-XBJLC-QW9VR

Blacksoul: QK5GD-ECXVT-QEHQV

Card City Nights R4HXT-KIKPX-GVRZT

Ravensword: Shadowlands https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=hHrEKTNqKwWZn87E

Deadly 30 https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=8GKwbKADF4uMnGfd

Lone Survivor Director's Cut https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=76PcKcWUVHSzwxGX

The 39 Steps https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=7ApchZycUaxAzNau

Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ZpHaxK5Z26UDpZzw

Darkout https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=hD6cHVDu2KPRdEpq

Lifeless Planet https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=YqHP34qfnGpdTwM7

bread's done
Back