Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[customspoiler='shhhh... but hurry']Splatter (dursa)
BMINE-SPLAT-CDZGB-VWAX1-XLFRP

Medal Of Honor (origin)
FB77-P9WV-GYR9-G3A2-RRY5 [/customspoiler]

Here's a key for Crusader kings II : VWXW9-WAQKZ-P8JDT

I've got it for some time, please tell me if you activated it :)

"Some Thief has gone too far..." I think that summarizes what just happened to your drop. Good grief. 

Awesome drops per usual LN3000. I tried for FORCED but was way too slow. I'll say it for those who can't take the time to, Thanks for the extremely generous drops! 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was an incredibly clever drop. Well done.

Sucks that everything was still lurked but at least you made them work for it.

Guys. I’m assembling a Dustforce. Who's with me?!? This is going to be AaaaaaaAAAaaaaa Awesome.

But first I must teach you my secret One Finger Death Punch. It’s a secret to everybody.

Imagine Me and you, just Racing the Sun.

The 7th Guest to join will get a free batch of Steam keys

Those people with Tiny Brains won’t even see us coming!

Together, we can Stick it to the Man!

the password is CAG
I call shenanigans on this. All of those were redeemed within one minute of being posted?

I call shenanigans on this. All of those were redeemed within one minute of being posted?
My thoughts exactly sadly. LN3000 is extremely generous with his drops only to see them taken by bots (?) with no gratitude.

It's ok, really. Someone is going to enjoy the games, which is what matters. 

I do encourage anyone who got a code to Pay It Forward somehow. A random good deed to someone. Even if it's just holding the door open for an elderly person at the store. Or telling the mailman "Thank you!". 

Or even just sending me a private message saying that you got something. :)

My only concern would be if the games ended up going to a key reseller or something. Which is why I'd probably be more inclined to directly post the steam codes, rather than links. 

I know it's "cheapassgamer", but please try to only emphasize the "cheap" and not the "ass" :p 

Thanks LN3000 for being so damn generous! I wish I was fast enough. Or rather we lived in the same time region. ;)

Anyway, maybe we can teach bots/ninjas a lesson.

From now on, after each key drop and nobody said thanks, while the key is taken: all try to activate the duplicate key (again) and click the button "Retrieve account" at the end. It will spam the bot's/ninja's email account.

It was after midnight when I posted. Sorry about that! I'll try to save them closer to noon-time or after-work time for most people. I was just up late and felt like writing up a story. (Not a great one, but I'm still pretty proud of it)

Woah, I haven't been keeping track of this thread. LN3000 is probably the most generous person on CAG. He/She should get some kind of award or something.

It sucks that I missed The 7th Guest, it looks cool and is even Linux compatible.

Woah, I haven't been keeping track of this thread. LN3000 is probably the most generous person on CAG. He/She should get some kind of award or something.

It sucks that I missed The 7th Guest, it looks cool and is even Linux compatible.
Dude, I'm inclined to say he's the most generous person on this side of internet at least... and have to say... let's do what he's asking, at least a good deed, asking to the person to pass forward another good deed...

I do encourage anyone who got a code to Pay It Forward somehow. A random good deed to someone. Even if it's just holding the door open for an elderly person at the store. Or telling the mailman "Thank you!".

My only concern would be if the games ended up going to a key reseller or something. Which is why I'd probably be more inclined to directly post the steam codes, rather than links.

I know it's "cheapassgamer", but please try to only emphasize the "cheap" and not the "ass" :p

Best way is to post keys without one number so only real lucky persons gets it :D

No wonder, no one can get these codes anymore.  Can anyone match them up to which IP or who's account is being added to?

If everyone refrained from just putting them in the thread but made an action required, that would help. I wouldn't think a single person would have an issue with that anyway.

Alright, we'll try it your way. :p

Supreme Commander 2:

Z3DYL-?J?EM-0G67?

i Wonder What the missing letters are... Bummer.

Kane & Lynch Collection: 

G??5N-QDV?8-KTW4?

Lost Letters sure are annoying... eh? Nah, Never.

bread's done
Back