Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I'm not 100% sure either of these work, so I'm just dropping them here instead of trying to trade them and finding out they're no good. (If they did work, they obviously won't in a few seconds, but whatevs)

Little Racers STREET 25XNM-KG5A3-7TBBT

Crystals of Time JNZKR-55KXZ-3XCJQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure either of these work, so I'm just dropping them here instead of trying to trade them and finding out they're no good. (If they did work, they obviously won't in a few seconds, but whatevs)

Little Racers STREET 25XNM-KG5A3-7TBBT

Crystals of Time JNZKR-55KXZ-3XCJQ
All gone :(

Thanks for sharing!!

If anybody needs any of the following send me a PM:

Warframe Booster Pack (E3 digital ticket, keys temporarily exhausted)

Landmark 1-week Beta key

Supreme Commander 2 Steam Key

First to PM me gets it

UPDATE: User "GenerousFriend" got it first

Hitman Absolution Steam Key

First to quote a pic of a Despicable Me Minion dressed as Hitman gets it
27d291065989c0c164d2b6003987ebc6.jpg

The first person to post the answer correctly and completely  wins a copy of Hitman: Absolution!

What is the only movie Chris Roberts ever directed and what year did it release?

The first person to post the answer correctly and completely  wins a copy of Supreme Commander 2! 

Ok, here we go!  Question #2.....  What Game Holds the title for the largest map in any game @62,394 Square Miles?

all lurked....

nice drop man, gues i was late :(
Awww, dang it. Well, for one I don't need this so Enjoy it.

Code Data (What it's worth when redeemed).

Item: Starter DLC Pack
Game: My Lands: Miner's Luck
Type: Steam DLC
DRM DETECTION: DRM Protected.
Title ID: 0x290
STORE PAGE: http://store.steampowered.com/app/290
ID Type: INT32

Current Drop Information

Current Drop: (1) in total.
Amount: 1 code('s)
Sets: 0
Codes Per "set": 1
Codes by "Indie"
Time Dropped: 10:22 AM | March 2nd, 2015

DLC*

7PI38-828KP-INLCY

*Warning: Requires Base game, inorder to redeem.

What is that tool and how do I get it? It looks like magic.
What tool? Oh, my "post huh". It parses what I write into it and generates a "BB CODE" log.

But, only after copying to the clipboard, this ensures that it's easier and efficient to post.
So, If I wanted to, I could then login & post it on the "Linked" page where the text should be posted on a thread.

Just like the "AW" code post, here's an explaination.

How It Works

How
Uses a "5" per 'set' or based on per stack amount,
stored in the "Configuration.ini" with my program,
that in turn parses the page and returns the generated log.

Documentational Example

AW: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/?view=findpost&p=12541241

Thus, I explained how I did the 5 code('s) per "Set" per stack of 3 sets on the "Xbox" code drop thread.
Explaination Post: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-437#entry12541731

Sincerely,

GenerousFriend

Dungeon Lurk II - Leona G???H-QWH9V-ZH2V5

??? = abbreviation for New York City

Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive RD8AY-NBATL-???VM

??? = Peanut butter _ _ _ jelly

Space Farmers https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=2e2cf0454a8b11e4b62c8dbde37851fa

(you can have that one)

Borealis: 0YI6A-???IK-IYWPY

??? = The abbreviation of the sixth main Mortal Kombat game

The hints aren't meant to be stumpers, just to slightly inconvenience lurkers.
I got space farmers.

Thank you! :)

The Bridge 

R75QK-8YKEW-Don't Wander Across Your Cheese.

Closure 

7ZA92-EB23E- ReMemBeR 5

Betrayer

Don't Talk While Being Warned-P5DV9-3YI48

What tool? Oh, my "post huh". It parses what I write into it and generates a "BB CODE" log.
But, only after copying to the clipboard, this ensures that it's easier and efficient to post.
So, If I wanted to, I could then login & post it on the "Linked" page where the text should be posted on a thread.

Just like the "AW" code post, here's an explaination.
How It Works

How
Uses a "5" per 'set' or based on per stack amount,
stored in the "Configuration.ini" with my program,
that in turn parses the page and returns the generated log.

Documentational Example

AW: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/?view=findpost&p=12541241

Thus, I explained how I did the 5 code('s) per "Set" per stack of 3 sets on the "Xbox" code drop thread.
Explaination Post: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/274844-xbox-code-drop-ii-no-asking-no-begging-no-trading/page-437#entry12541731

Sincerely,
GenerousFriend
I do not understand what's going on.
me neither
Why do I get the feeling this guy is a botter?
He writes "How It Works" and then leaves an extremely vague description.
Could he be one of the ones "Parsing" the codes off of CAG? Any wonder I haven't gotten a steam drop in months.

Why do I get the feeling this guy is a botter?
He writes "How It Works" and then leaves an extremely vague description.
Could he be one of the ones "Parsing" the codes off of CAG? Any wonder I haven't gotten a steam drop in months.
CAG paragraph (shorted because of that guy requiring perfection)

Here's your "long" explanation. Enough with the "bot" accusations.

Firstly, A botter, wouldn't reply to you. And for that, I have taken some time out of my beautiful day, to write a long paragraph just for your "entertainment". So, you're welcome but for your information, I have as well changed my username. But, I use this format as it looks more cleaner then to just "put some text" on a forum board. I "put how it works" as it's programming.
So, don't try to assume some bull crap about a user if you don't know whom they're.

Secondly, Also, speaking of this guy being a jerk, I will still use my code format rather then to post a simple "code" as I like efficiency. "parsing codes"? are you mad crazy or are you just assuming more crap about me? That has to be a joke right? last, I checked I pm'd people that were giving codes out. I haven't made anything related to "finding" some "randomly generated code" on a forum board, hell if you believe that then watch my "online activity", I have more better things to do then get on here and steal each individual code that I see on here. So, yeah you're just being a jerk, and are unprofessional at it. Aim this and other occurrences to the other people, not me, just because I have no image, I barely post, or for this matter post a cleaner "alternative" that others are amazed by it, but only people like you come to ruin that, go somewhere else if you're going to throw lies and act as if I was someone that I'm not..

Thirdly, A "botter" would make some stupid post with ads, or for this matter some stupid description that is "spam". If you believe that I shouldn't use my generated "log" that makes the bb code, then I won't. But I will be using the code tags, rather you like it or not. Also, who even reads a "full paragraph" on how something works anymore? Obviously, you, & me. But, I kept it simple & compact so people can efficiently just scroll through and grab the code.

Lastly, Sorry, if my standards aren't "efficient" for you. But, I'm a real user and as soon as you read this, you should know that I'm a real person behind a keyboard, other then to waste time and make some stupid post to have deleted after a hour to a day. I hate those just as much as the next person does. But unless you have evidence to support your accusation, don't you dare point fingers at me for being a "faker" on a board of cag. Thank you.

Sincerely,

GenerousFriend.

To prove this
Game: Lil Devil (don't need it)

T8T3A-HX53W-VE6N8

- GenerousFriend.

Firstly, A botter, wouldn't reply to you. And for that, I have taken some time out of my beautiful day, to write a long paragraph just for your "entertainment". So, you're welcome but for your information, I have as well changed my username. But, I use this format as it looks more cleaner then to just "put some text" on a forum board. I "put how it works" as it's programming.
So, don't try to assume some bull crap about a user if you don't know whom they're.

Secondly, Also, speaking of this guy being a jerk, I will still use my code format rather then to post a simple "code" as I like efficiency. "parsing codes"? are you mad crazy or are you just assuming more crap about me? That has to be a joke right? last, I checked I pm'd people that were giving codes out. I haven't made anything related to "finding" some "randomly generated code" on a forum board, hell if you believe that then watch my "online activity", I have more better things to do then get on here and steal each individual code that I see on here. So, yeah you're just being a jerk, and are unprofessional at it. Aim this and other occurrences to the other people, not me, just because I have no image, I barely post, or for this matter post a cleaner "alternative" that others are amazed by it, but only people like you come to ruin that, go somewhere else if you're going to throw lies and act as if I was someone that I'm not..

Thirdly, A "botter" would make some stupid post with ads, or for this matter some stupid description that is "spam". If you believe that I shouldn't use my generated "log" that makes the bb code, then I won't. But I will be using the code tags, rather you like it or not. Also, who even reads a "full paragraph" on how something works anymore? Obviously, you, & me. But, I kept it simple & compact so people can efficiently just scroll through and grab the code.

Lastly, Sorry, if my standards aren't "efficient" for you. But, I'm a real user and as soon as you read this, you should know that I'm a real person behind a keyboard, other then to waste time and make some stupid post to have deleted after a hour to a day. I hate those just as much as the next person does. But unless you have evidence to support your accusation, don't you dare point fingers at me for being a "faker" on a board of cag. Thank you.

Sincerely,

GenerousFriend.

To prove this

T8T3A-HX53W-VE6N8

- GenerousFriend.
I don't understand why you post your codes the way you do, but we are generous of it.

You post your codes in an unusual way and it's totally understandable that others can get suspicious of it. I, along with the other people though, would like to know why go through the trouble of posting your drops that way? You mentioned clean but is it rather efficient than just typing in?

I simply want to know what this fuss is all about.

Oh, and please explain in common sentences that masses can understand if that is possible thank you.

If it's a way to combat bots as well from getting your drops, then good to know. :)

Sincerely,

GenerousFriend.

To prove this

T8T3A-HX53W-VE6N8

- GenerousFriend.
45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

bread's done
Back