Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

I added your 2 accounts, but I didn't see any games. I know they're probably already long gone but I thought I'd check and make sure. If nothing else I just increased my friends list on Steam. My account is newish, I can use all the new friends I can get.

Either way thanks for the games, whoever got them.
Oh shit, sorry about that. I'llremove the links

Hmmm.. I couldn't help but notice that an hour after posting my thanks for using a code a couple days ago, someone thought it would be nice to attempt using the same code and then click on the "Retrieve Account" button to make an email get sent to me. I already got two of those emails, and am finding it rather annoying. If it continues I'll just remove the code from that post.

However, the point I'm trying to make is: maybe this is why lurkers lurk (assuming they have accounts in the first place). I know I'll be reluctant in saying thanks next time I use a code because I don't see much point in merely saying thanks without letting anyone know which code I used, and if I do say which code I used you guys are going to click on the "Retrieve Account" button again.

EDIT: Yep, someone clicked on that button again. That's the last time I specify which code I use. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the logic in that. Saying thanks isn't what triggers the email, it's people who still try to redeem the code even after it's been used, and then try using the "recover account" option.

I just received about a half-dozen of them as well. Maybe someone just being a bit overzealous.

I don't see the logic in that. Saying thanks isn't what triggers the email, it's people who still try to redeem the code even after it's been used, and then try using the "recover account" option.

I just received about a half-dozen of them as well. Maybe someone just being a bit overzealous.
I know it may seem it's purely accidental, but since I made that post I got 5 more emails. I've never said thanks before when I got codes in another thread and never got those emails before. Now I said thanks specifying which code I used and have gotten over half a dozen emails.

Plus, what good would using the retrieve account button serve? I only takes time, time which can be used by trying the other codes before they get used as well.

It's probably just someone confused, and not something to really worry about. Just delete the emails and move on.

That's what I did. 

Seems I must have dropped a code that I had already redeemed. Sorry about that. 

It's probably just someone confused, and not something to really worry about. Just delete the emails and move on.

That's what I did.

Seems I must have dropped a code that I had already redeemed. Sorry about that.
7 confused people? 5 in a matter of minutes? I honestly don't think so.

7 confused people? I honestly don't think so.
Dude, the more you gripe about it the more some will do it just to mess with you. Let it go, appreciate the gesture of getting a free game and say thank you. Remember most times people will see the original code drop BEFORE seeing who redeemed what and they will try the code. You're taking this way too much to heart, relax and just enjoy the games you get and forget the ones you missed. Way too much discussion on this matter and these alerts popping up for everyone is just gonna annoy people.

Dude, the more you gripe about it the more some will do it just to mess with you. Let it go, appreciate the gesture of getting a free game and say thank you. Remember most times people will see the original code drop BEFORE seeing who redeemed what and they will try the code. You're taking this way too much to heart, relax and just enjoy the games you get and forget the ones you missed. Way too much discussion on this matter and these alerts popping up for everyone is just gonna annoy people.
I already did let it go. Like I said, that`s the last time I specify which code I use when saying thanks. I got 5 emails in under 10 minutes after posting my initial message on this matter. Clearly, this isn't coincidence.

I suggest we stop discussing this.

That's what we've been trying to tell you.. FML.
No, you've been trying to prove me wrong. All I've been doing was responding to you. Had no one replied, I wouldn't have posted any more messages regarding the topic. :p

Why is this conversation being carried on over a giveaway/key drop forum? You guys can easily us PM to have this talk.

I'm not trying to insult anyone or call anyone out but common... I don't know if you realize it or not but its disrespectful to subscribes of this forum. Getting notices for new posts and it's this private conversation for now good reason. 

Again don't take this personally. I don't have anything against anyone here, so I'm asking as a fellow site memeber, please no more conversation posts. And if you've already stopped before I even posted this then nevermind. 

Now lets enjoy the rest of this day or at least try to :)

anyone here have a fallout new vegas ultimate edition key or a $25 steam wallet card and want to trade for a $25 league of legends prepaid card? 

Comando Jack free on indiegala.com

Already have one...

third quebec sierra romeo seventh - foxtrot seventh beta zulu zulu - echo hotel quebec fifth seventh

next time: morse!! or binary, or runic scandinavian.....

about all this discussion:

I'm not the owner of the truth, i'm barely nothing here...but...

In MY humble opinion, LN300 carry this topic on his dorps mostly, there are some people who drops nice keys, but I think i'ts a common tought here that he's dropping a good bunch of keys....

and, again, in MY opinion, if he, or the other regulary droppers says "let it go", "stop discussing that"... we have to take his/hers word...

keep dropping, fuck the bots... 

let's make this thread a nice place to talk and post keys, or puzzle keys....

if we pass more time here talking, not accusing or discussing, just small talks or meme dialogues, we'll see the keys befor the bots....

but thats MY opinion...

I'll stop this topic here... someone post a nice meme some shit.....

Anyone has seen in your country repercussions of brazilian manifestations???

and sorry about my bad english....

It's not my topic. There's plenty of other people who are dropping keys here.

My word really doesn't carry any weight. If I have a serious issue, I can simply just not drop any keys. 

What good is a forum without discussion though?

I appreciate all the good things everyone has said about me. I feel people give me more credit than I deserve. 90% of the keys I drop are from HumbleBundle, and the awesome bundles they release, and I just simply already had some of the games from the bundle before I bought them. So the moral of the story is that I buy way too many games and game bundles.

I want to thank the fine folks that make Humble Bundle a reality, and the generous developers who offer their games to the bundles.

I also want to thank Groupees, IndieGala, IndieRoyale, and the LazyGuys bundles, where another chunk of my extra keys come from.

I'm getting close to the end of my Humble keys list, but I still have a bunch of keys from Groupees. I don't post those too often, because I feel bad not knowing 100% if the keys have already been used by me or not. Newer bundles I'd know, because of their new Redeem checklist, so that's cool.

I lost my train of thought I think... I had a point.

Reus: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Wf5wU42BkCV7hpAv

Finding Teddy: BJBDE-7D4IZ-K36R7

Type Rider: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=a3CXRNeryUX5RbBB

War of the Roses Kingmaker ADDFN-PA4R9-6XVLR

Showdown Effect RCG00-7L9EF-A3R7M

Europa Universalis 3 Complete NJH76-C3HIK-ZE8KZ

I also want to thank Groupees, IndieGala, IndieRoyale, and the LazyGuys bundles, where another chunk of my extra keys come from.
I've never heard of LazyGuys bundles, how come we don't have a thread for that like the other bundles? Is it an actual bundle? :p

waiting to redeem a drop from this page is so useless. always all the LN3000! drops are lurked in less than 30 seconds :/

Cheer up, my duckies! The Easter crunchy is here to give away some games!

First person to like and quote this message (this and only this message - not the Easter crunchy bit) will get to pick one of the following games: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Dear Esther, Hammerwatch, Super Hexagon, VVVVVV, or Titan Attacks!

But there's a twist! The fifth person to like and quote this message (this and only this part, not the other stuff!) will get to pick two games from the list above after the first winner choosses their prize. :D

*p.s: the remaining three games will be given to the first three people who can tell me, via PM, which word in this post has been spelled wrong (intentionally, of course).

Contest starts now, ends at midnight. Majority rule says "One win per person, plz", so first win counts first. All winners will be notified and awarded via PM. All right reserved, all wrongs reversed. If you've read this far, jesus christ. XD

Cheer up, my duckies! The Easter crunchy is here to give away some games!

First person to like and quote this message (this and only this message - not the Easter crunchy bit) will get to pick one of the following games: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, Dear Esther, Hammerwatch, Super Hexagon, VVVVVV, or Titan Attacks!

But there's a twist! The fifth person to like and quote this message (this and only this part, not the other stuff!) will get to pick two games from the list above after the first winner choosses their prize. :D

*p.s: the remaining two games will be given to the first two people who can tell me, via PM, which word in this post has been spelled wrong (intentionally, of course).

Contest starts now, ends at midnight. All winners will be notified and awarded via PM. All right reserved, all wrongs reversed. If you've read this far, jesus christ. PM me so I can give you a medal for your valiant efforts at staying sane. * Seriously though, I'll give you a copy of The Inner World just for shits n' giggles if you do. You know you want it.

ah i forgot to mention the game. i would love to have Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten. TY

Okay, so I have a bit of a quandary right now. It seems that our first place winner also earned a spot to win one of the leftover games. Do you guys think I should: a) Give one prize per person, b) Allow both wins to go to one person, or c) throw tables and run screaming into the night? (obvious joke is obvious, I hope.)

bread's done
Back