Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Interesting take on key giveaways. Let me give it a try.

Super Splatters - Had 3 Years Where; Nothing Made Days 4 Zen Dreams; Hope Regular People *like 68.

*(like is not part of the code, just a linking word to make the sentence make some sense.)

Edit: Guys, Super Splatters is the name of the key I'm giving away. It's not part of the code.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Splatters - Had 3 Years Where; Nothing Made Days 4 Zen Dreams; Hope Regular People *like 68.

*(like is not part of the code, just a linking word to make the sentence make some sense.)
SSH3YWNMD4ZDHRP68 is invalid.

Lurked already.

Thanks for the drop :)

I had a lot of fun coming up with bizarre "stories" for the spell-out key drops. Glad to see other people have picked it up haha

And it looks like things here have calmed down here a bit, so I guess I can drop a few codes again, if you guys promise to keep being nice.

Mountain Steam Key: BF4NH-WWHT4-YEERL
Pretentious Game Steam Key: BLL2Z-XBY6J-W2VAE
Luxuria Superbia Steam Key: C4KQ4-YYLZM-ZCLKX
Bientôt l'été Steam Key: K9PXT-XBBTJ-IHKGF
Particula Steam Key: Y4LD0-PKA4R-20NAA
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes Steam Key: K74VH-K5Z2F-IXV64
Vanguard Princess: KRI40-QJI4K-D0N5P
Banzai PEcan: Last Hope - http://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=5c7fb447d99411e4827f573b48d2ebd0
Alien Breed Trilogy Steam Key: NP9DR-4PH7Q-039JI  
StuntMANIA Reloaded Steam Key: 8N7EN-R2K6C-W4BKC  
Elements: Soul of Fire Steam Key: 6L0Q9-3W7PE-RC6AP

And it looks like things here have calmed down here a bit, so I guess I can drop a few codes again, if you guys promise to keep being nice.

Banzai PEcan: Last Hope - http://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=5c7fb447d99411e4827f573b48d2ebd0
Thanks for another great drop! I got Vanguard Princess. I think the rest are lurked.

Dude seriously, no one has a chance at getting anything when bots just get them XD

I thought this would be a fun way to distribute some extra codes. The following picture of Lord Gaben is broken into 5 x 5 individual pictures (Ignore that vertical line down the middle, my bad. Also, I know there may not be a grid to show you how Lord Gaben is cut, but just do your best). Inside each individual picture file has a link to either nothing or a free game code!

H9MA7UO.png
CfokZln.png
klZfGI9.png
gDYKTS1.png
HIgXGpf.png
CsmE0mx.png
IWDyWxT.png
NHOcibl.png
WmhUAY0.png
IcTZOuP.png
Dc0DpKe.png
7SbOX9G.png
UYRVv1G.png
yG5n3JO.png
2DdD8K8.png
Fplws2j.png
xEb9ANt.png
5xmKSz1.png
334Nt7R.png
kF9LBvW.png
o3u1rgh.png
ml1WSm9.png
uvLbhEc.png
m9So1Y0.png
tJnySwM.png

Good luck, have fun, and don't bother messaging me if anything is lurked because I really don't care (Lurkers are people too).

*Quick edit: There are 25 pictures and only 10 codes.

Awesome drop as always, LN.

I missed out, though!

I thought this would be a fun way to distribute some extra codes. The following picture of Lord Gaben is broken into 5 x 5 individual pictures (Ignore that vertical line down the middle, my bad. Also, I know there may not be a grid to show you how Lord Gaben is cut, but just do your best). Inside each individual picture file has a link to either nothing or a free game code!

Good luck, have fun, and don't bother messaging me if anything is lurked because I really don't care (Lurkers are people too).

Thank you for this really cool puzzle ! (and codes drop too)

Managed to get Tower Wars.

Those Orborun are hard to figure out. :whistle2:k

H9MA7UO.png
CfokZln.png
klZfGI9.png
gDYKTS1.png
HIgXGpf.png
CsmE0mx.png
IWDyWxT.png
NHOcibl.png
WmhUAY0.png
IcTZOuP.png
Dc0DpKe.png
7SbOX9G.png
UYRVv1G.png
yG5n3JO.png
2DdD8K8.png
Fplws2j.png
xEb9ANt.png
5xmKSz1.png
334Nt7R.png
kF9LBvW.png
o3u1rgh.png
ml1WSm9.png
uvLbhEc.png
m9So1Y0.png
tJnySwM.png

I don't understand what I should be doing?

IWDyWxT.png
H9MA7UO.png
CfokZln.png
klZfGI9.png
HIgXGpf.png
5xmKSz1.png
IWDyWxT.png
Trollface.png
WmhUAY0.png
IcTZOuP.png
Dc0DpKe.png
7SbOX9G.png
UYRVv1G.png
yG5n3JO.png
2DdD8K8.png
Fplws2j.png
xEb9ANt.png
334Nt7R.png
kF9LBvW.png
tJnySwM.png
gDYKTS1.png
ml1WSm9.png
uvLbhEc.png
m9So1Y0.png

This looks weird.

Do you know what to do? I clicked on them all, right clicked and clicked view image, even saved them, yet none of them led me to a free code.
You can say one thing about lurkers. They are quite a bit more clever than you average complainer.

You can say one thing about lurkers. They are quite a bit more clever than you average complainer.
This exactly. Though they may be lurkers who get my codes, they at least had to have gone through some semblance of work to get it. The one reason I put links in the actual picture file itself is to keep out those who don't deserve it or don't bother to read.

First person to post the name and country of origin of the ship that disguised itself as an island during WWII to evade Japanese attack will get a Steam code for Muffin Knight! Good luck!

This exactly. Though they may be lurkers who get my codes, they at least had to have gone through some semblance of work to get it. The one reason I put links in the actual picture file itself is to keep out those who don't deserve it or don't bother to read.
Ouch. I read the post several times, but couldn't find a link for the life of me.

Couldn't I just be considered impatient? It's better than being inferior or ignorant. :S

DIG gave me a couple of Great Permutator keys for signing up to their site, but I already have the game. See if you can figure out what the codes are by deciphering the following sentences.

• Zero Kids Care If Green Yaks, Six Friends You Made, 27 Brides Here
  • Zero Keys Earn Quality Zzzs; Do Not Read 5 Chords; Pit Falls Down 20

Coffin Dodgers Alpha - http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveawa...a-key-giveaway

They have 9k keys, but the site is a bit crap atm
frown.gif
A bit crap indeed. They told me it would be 20 minutes to get a key by email, but it took an hour and a half.

DIG gave me a couple of Great Permutator keys for signing up to their site, but I already have the game. See if you can figure out what the codes are by deciphering the following sentences.

• Zero Kids Care If Green Yaks, Six Friends You Made, 27 Brides Here
  • Zero Keys Earn Quality Zzzs; Do Not Read 5 Chords; Pit Falls Down 20
Somehow I was missing this, got second one. Thanks!

bread's done
Back