Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Free steam key for "Earth 2150: The Moon Project" on DLH.net

1. Go to http://dlh.net/en

2. Register or login in your account

3. Go to Profile/Keys

4. Redeem your key

5. Activate the key in your Steam account and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I managed to grab Adventures of Tree :) I had originally tried for Shadowgate but for some reason, when I verified, the code had already been used.

All lurked. Three of them were taken by the same person asshole. I've had it with these lurker scum! I'm issuing a bounty on [email protected] Whoever gets this guy banned from Steam gets a $20 Amazon gift card!

grab a free Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf steam key https://www.indiegala.com/trades#giveaway
Weird. I went to get that like I have all the others, but now I'm being told by IndieGala that access is denied (Error code 14: Request was blocked by the security rules).

Update:

Seems Chrome had a problem with the site, as I tried with Edge (Internet Explorer in Win10), and it loaded just fine. I went back into Chrome, deleted the most recent cookies, and reloaded. The site came up fine.

I don't have the game so it useless for me. You will need to have original game for this, it a DLC.

Here is your Defense Grid 2: Double-Take Designer’s Cut DLC key for Steam on the PC / Mac / SteamOS:
HVWVR-G30VP-LTPCE

Borealis

N5X6R-YC6K3-6RCWZ (I may have used this already)

I also have steam keys for these that I'm pretty sure haven't been used. Message me if you'd like one.

Humble Bundle 3
Galactic Arms Race
Enclave
SpaceChem
Dino D-Day
Really Big Sky
Zeno Clash 

Litil Divil

Borealis

N5X6R-YC6K3-6RCWZ (I may have used this already)

I also have steam keys for these that I'm pretty sure haven't been used. Message me if you'd like one.

Humble Bundle 3
Galactic Arms Race
Enclave
SpaceChem
Dino D-Day
Really Big Sky
Zeno Clash
Thanks you for Humble Bundle 3 :D/

8D5J2-JJB85-4XKMM Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode 1
3FQVE-86CBP-JXIEY Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

bought 2 bundles, already own these. enjoy!

bread's done
Back