Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

SUPER DISTRO

F6ACV-FFQWL-Y8VA5

FarSky

3VYQD-69NKL-Q6TE4

Nihilumbra

VTWLW-6NTXT-Y8RR9

Anodyne

8W5EE-D7PKH-R5TB6

Miasmata

254YN-0RZ8Y-A43MT
all gone already

*EDIT* i thought all gone but managed to get 'Anodyne'. thanks for the drop. all the other codes are gone

Last edited by a moderator:
How exactly do you get that when it's on a 5000 key rotation? I'd be sitting there with it at 1 minute for the next round, but nothing happens, so I refresh, and it resets to 60 minutes.
i dont know. i didnt check any of that stuff. i just logged in and got it as soon as i clicked.

i dont know. i didnt check any of that stuff. i just logged in and got it as soon as i clicked.
Well, you were the one who posted it here before many knew of it, so I'd imagine that I might be competing with everyone else that knows about it now from this site. :p

Well, you were the one who posted it here before many knew of it, so I'd imagine that I might be competing with everyone else that knows about it now from this site. :p
could be, but dont worry. they have a huge amount of keys. u will eventually get one :)

could be, but dont worry. they have a huge amount of keys. u will eventually get one :)
Just wondering if I need to refresh the page, or just let it sit, since the countdown doesn't change unless I refresh (but that led the previous attempt to reset the countdown).

Just wondering if I need to refresh the page, or just let it sit, since the countdown doesn't change unless I refresh (but that led the previous attempt to reset the countdown).
i think i faced a similar situation in the past. as i remember i refreshed the page when the count down should have reset or i stayed logged out of the site and logged in when the count down should have reset. not so sure

Well, that was weird. It was showing around 43 minutes left, but when I refreshed again, I had a button for the steam key. Guess maybe it's a matter of who is currently accessing the page during the scenario, and they get into a queue, so like if I'm the 12000th person, I'd get a key after 2 rounds.

I think this is the right place to post this. Got this from loot crate...Just drop me a PM if you want the code

attachicon.gif
Giveaway.jpg
pm sent

[quote name="mguiddy" post="12929774" timestamp="1442803210"]If you mean me, there was no referral there.
Its the same gleam.io link that was posted all over the internet by many different people.[/quote]
Hrm. I don't mean you. I posted that literally right after someone linked one of those sites where you earn points through referral. It seems it's no there anymore.

Um, is this a winning game? I seem to have done the linking and the sharing only to get to the part where it says to check back if i have won.
u have to enter each hour. the more u enter the higher the chance of winning. but u dont have to worry about that. this giveaway runs through out the week so u have plenty of time to make enough entries to win a key

Code:
a few random codes I didn't want from a Humble Bundle purchase.. 

NTX0A-KL3VQ-8PN2Z
LN8ZW-RCW9A-VINR2

Please shout when taken. Thanks.

bread's done
Back