Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

You guys should consider listing what you have, and asking people to quote and/or like your post, requesting whichever code they want and leaving the rest to you. Every time someone does a code drop like that, lurkers grab them all.

I wasn't even trying to redeem any of them because I don't use Steam much, but other people get no chance at games they'll actually play while someone else adds your freebies to their backlog. Wouldn't even be a big deal if they'd at least say thank you. Just my opinion.

You guys should consider listing what you have, and asking people to quote and/or like your post, requesting whichever code they want and leaving the rest to you. Every time someone does a code drop like that, lurkers grab them all.

I wasn't even trying to redeem any of them because I don't use Steam much, but other people get no chance at games they'll actually play while someone else adds your freebies to their backlog. Wouldn't even be a big deal if they'd at least say thank you. Just my opinion.
You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do that. Some people don't care if lurkers get the keys. It sucks, but that's how it is.

Relic Hunters Zero

4LP8M-8D2E9-X6CBN

Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf

KCFT7-RZVN5-CYL6H

Woodle Tree Adventures
J2VJ4-5VX04-ZQZ5Y

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do that. Some people don't care if lurkers get the keys. It sucks, but that's how it is.
Not trying to argue but its not always a lazy thing, I do code drops here and there and try to do a 1st quote but sometimes I don't have time to do it so I'll just post it.

BTW 1st quote gets Tomb Raider Anniversary!

Not trying to argue but its not always a lazy thing, I do code drops here and there and try to do a 1st quote but sometimes I don't have time to do it so I'll just post it.

BTW 1st quote gets Tomb Raider Anniversary!
I'd love it! BTW nice sneaky drop lol

alright, lets try something different. seeing as many don't go for links to get their own key. lets try this.

giving out Gorky 17

first person to not only quote me, but also guesses the number i'm thinking between 1-30,

oh and you only have 3 tries. 1 number per post, so you can't post multiple numbers in 1 post.

alright, lets try something different. seeing as many don't go for links to get their own key. lets try this.

giving out Gorky 17

first person to not only quote me, but also guesses the number i'm thinking between 1-30,

oh and you only have 3 tries. 1 number per post, so you can't post multiple numbers in 1 post.
I'll play... 17 ;)

Got some codes for the original Tomb Raider 1, 2, & 3 from the new Humble Bundle. Don't really want these games. So they are free to the first person to send me a PM.

Codes are gone.

giving out Gorky 17

giving out Gorky 17

giving out Gorky 17

hopefully i win!!

giving out Gorky 17

giving out Gorky 17

^Are you idiots or just trolling?
watch out now... You might get a pm like I did when I called the morons out that had less then 48 hour old accounts and were asking for a code that clearly said no new accounts lol

Deathgun
Sent Yesterday, 01:32 PM
I did read it but I might as well try. I've only had xbox live gold once and it was for one day. So don't be a dick . I've been looking all over for a code.

PS: see deathgun I wasn't being too much of a dick before..... But now I am :D

alright, here's a free badge. but it's hard to explain so quite a lot won't understand it. specifically on number 2.

before we begin, be sure you're already logged in to steam on your browser.

1. go to Ikaruga's store page here http://store.steampowered.com/app/253750/?snr=1_5_1100__1100

2. while on the page, type in "search" without the quotes then press enter. (Note: not on the search box on the upper right of the page) works on Chrome and Firefox (should work with other browsers but not sure)

3. pop up will show up. type in "1v7531" without the quotes then enter again, and blam! badge.

alright, here's a free badge. but it's hard to explain so quite a lot won't understand it. specifically on number 2.

1. go to Ikaruga's store page here http://store.steampowered.com/app/253750/?snr=1_5_1100__1100

2. while on the page, type in "search" without the quotes then press enter. (Note: not on the search box on the upper right of the page) works on Chrome and Firefox (should work with other browsers but not sure)

3. pop up will show up. type in "1v7531" without the quotes then enter again, and blam! badge.
how to find the other badge?

thanks for this!

PM me if you want Spelunky.

I will randomly choose the winner in about 5 minutes.

Update: Done. I sent the winner the code.

first one to quote me and saying a funny joke gets a key for Pressure
So two balloons walk into a party and there are loud noises and they are starting to get bloated. One that is less bloated says to the other.

"You wanna know how to feel better?"

"What?"

"If you get the pressure off of you?"

Steam Key: Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Multiplayer Pack DLC

3WZZN-JE50P-QCIIR

Three years of lurking broken for this.

bread's done
Back