Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Trine 2

W0A49-3GMYG-YH8ZK

Outland

T9Q3G-CCVYY-WJB9A

Metal Slug 3

2KYEZ-3JQ3X-TGWF2

Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition

T4ARL-6F32K-GLHC7

Little Inferno

TRZ9R-W9HRP-594ZL

Last edited by a moderator:
Trine 2

W0A49-3GMYG-YH8ZK

Outland

T9Q3G-CCVYY-WJB9A

Metal Slug 3

2KYEZ-3JQ3X-TGWF2

Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition

T4ARL-6F32K-GLHC7

Little Inferno

TRZ9R-W9HRP-594ZL

Outland and Metal Slug have been lurked, can't confirm the rest.

Little Inferno has been lurked :( Thanks for the drop though!
And I can confirm the last 2 were lurked as well.

Thanks for the giveaway anyway, djbooba

What does that even mean?
Whoops, I never make sense. XD What I mean is; Game's been out since 2013, since then the player base dwindled because of those unable to purchase the game or lack of interest. Because they've given out copies for free, it gives those a chance to try it out in a "Free to play" idea. Despite having all the features of the main game and can be added on with DLC. If that still doesn't make sense, I'm so sorry. XD

Energy Balance: TEKZY-8GME3-P3TH2
Also, it's been lurked.

Whoops, I never make sense. XD What I mean is; Game's been out since 2013, since then the player base dwindled because of those unable to purchase the game or lack of interest. Because they've given out copies for free, it gives those a chance to try it out in a "Free to play" idea. Despite having all the features of the main game and can be added on with DLC. If that still doesn't make sense, I'm so sorry. XD

Also, it's been lurked.
I understand what you are saying now, but you must have misunderstood my question. They made the game free to spark interest in an ultimate edition game that is to be coming in the next few months (so I read in another forum). Of the DLCs that are out most were free. Why take them away from the players? I'm not gonna purchase an ultimate edition just to get content that was free to begin with.

I understand what you are saying now, but you must have misunderstood my question. They made the game free to spark interest in an ultimate edition game that is to be coming in the next few months (so I read in another forum). Of the DLCs that are out most were free. Why take them away from the players? I'm not gonna purchase an ultimate edition just to get content that was free to begin with.
Yeah, it's a dick move. But an effective one. Take out the free ones and all that's left to spice up the game is Paid DLC. But it'd only affect those who're new to the game. Those who're unaware of the free ones that existed. Veterans, Like yourself or others, would be able to point this out and hopefully, it can be addressed at a later point.

So...Does anyone want some of the Visual Novels that I got from the Sekai Project Humble Bundle? Its the basic one that has fault milestone one, KARAKARA, NEKOPARA Vol. 0, and Ame no Marginal -Rain Marginal-. PM me if you want a code for either one of them.

---

All codes are used, thanks for the PM's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit

2CLMP-XH37Q-FCL3X

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online - First Connection Crate

e73d51c16b07d083026843ceda9c22056b9d04a2.gif
 0CIL7-PXCZK-W64FJ
e73d51c16b07d083026843ceda9c22056b9d04a2.gif

I already have the games, gl

Bacteria:

HQBTW-WX56D

-E3E2Q

Dear RED - Extended:

V3IB3-WDBIJ

-F3ZCL

Citalis:

J8HGZ-DXG9J

-Z8NMJ

Beast Blaster - Cyborg Detonator - Zombie Boom: A559I-0I78E-NM5D7

I probably should have checked to see if I already owned these before claiming a key, but that would have taken like, 5 seconds.

Some AAA goodness. 

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink    4VTKR-0NCC9-GCFBW

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride   4W5D6-76WTR-YPC3P

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova       4XQNY-RZDR9-WCQZZ

Mind Snares: Alice's Journey          4WYHY-XL0VM-NWI88

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan              4TR0J-HVA3W-CLPB6

bread's done
Back