Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Some AAA goodness.

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 4VTKR-0NCC9-GCFBW

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride 4W5D6-76WTR-YPC3P

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova 4XQNY-RZDR9-WCQZZ

Mind Snares: Alice's Journey 4WYHY-XL0VM-NWI88

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan 4TR0J-HVA3W-CLPB6
They've all been lurked.

Key:

Toybox Turbos: J9KHG-JZ2G2-KY7N5
Key:

SCRAP GARDEN: JM74H-FCK6Q-TIHXX
Key:

FIVE CHAMPIONS OF CANAAN: NHZZA-WL0W0-3BDNI
Key:

KULT HERETIC KINGDOMS: NK2AF-YL7HX-EL37K
Key:

BALLISTICK: AAYY7-FBWQH-2P2L7
Key:

THE FIRST SPARK: TZXIT-6QDFD-KTMP2
Key:

POST MASTER: 3XZZ0-K3NKM-5TIXP
Key:

ACTION ALIEN STEAM: GJM8C-4FDTY-P65W7
Key:

ZOMBIE BALLZ STEAM: JIEVF-XCPIY-4QVW5
Key:

LEAD AND GOLD: 23085-KK2GQ-4PF7P
Key:

COLIN MCREA RALLY: DED82-9WN85-FNXYQ
Key:

D GENERATION HD: 5PD7I-R3B5E-4X5EJ
Key:

Key:

JUMPING TANK: H2986-YRGDK-V8QDR
Key:

TRACKS OF TRIUMPH INDUSTRIAL ZONE: 4M30Q-KTXCF-E86RK
Key:

SPELLWEAVER CHRONICLES THE HOLY CHILD: H0IRA-RH68D-BT6V8
Key:

ELVEN LEGACY: M2TZF-6CMCI-LCXQN
Key:

WINEXY: GID9V-5ZCVX-9FDRG
Key:

UNCANNY VALLEY: YEJPX-32MRW-355GT
Key:

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE: LVWIM-Q4F4K-ZPDC2
Key:

MERGER 3D: M9DN3-HG8M2-VK00K
Key:

TAXI: 7P9TV-73E9I-ZJ26B
Key:

CUBICLE QUEST: R0V3T-VCG8L-C4ZT0
Key:

WORLD SHIP SIMULATOR: TI5XF-NC7MR-MB4XG
Key:

NORTH: NAER4-EKF4Y-624BZ
Key:

URIZEN SHADOWS OF THE COLD: NVWEY-06VLH-EDT94
Key:

THE ASSKICKERS: ZKRZN-TNDBM-KKH0M
Key:

SPACE PILGRIM EPISODE 1: 7YM8I-C4MIL-RGJK3
Key:

CTU COUNTER TERRORISM UNIT: HWIEP-2E70K-JELL4
Key:

FIVE GUARDIANS OF DAVID: QR32C-DINWL-5PQY6

What people should do is ask people what codes they want and to PM them for it. That way lurkers can't snag them up as soon as you post a code. (Just, my opinion.)

Regardless, thanks for trying to spread some games.

Ok kids, Got three codes for 'ya. Although you're gonna have to PM me your choice and only one per person. I'll list the games, you look them up and if you're interested, PM me!

Phobia-Claimed by theunknownone

Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist-Claimed by Gira Miya

Insane 2-Claimed by PikkonFusion

Thank you and I hope to do this again as soon as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok kids, Got three codes for 'ya. Although you're gonna have to PM me your choice and only one per person. I'll list the games, you look them up and if you're interested, PM me!

Phobia-Claimed by theunknownone

Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist

Insane 2-Claimed by PikkonFusion
Thank you for Phobia!

While this isn't a code drop. I'll still announce when there are games that can be received for free for steam. So with that said, Indiegala has the game "The Dark Stone from mebara" available for free as of this date. Just head to the store https://www.indiegala.com/store  and claim it then head to your profile, click "My libraries" and you'll find it under "Bundles library> Indiegala giveaways."

While this isn't a code drop. I'll still announce when there are games that can be received for free for steam. So with that said, Indiegala has the game "The Dark Stone from mebara" available for free as of this date. Just head to the store https://www.indiegala.com/store and claim it then head to your profile, click "My libraries" and you'll find it under "Bundles library> Indiegala giveaways."
Weird, I just went there and it says that it's $8...

Weird, I just went there and it says that it's $8...
https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway

Rh9uaMqoRw_0kSSHzC6ioQ.png

Nice!

I grabbed Numba and Mob Rule Classic.

For some reason, Indiegala is telling me I already own All Guns on Deck, but I'm not seeing it in my Indiagala or Steam libraries. :roll:
Had that happen to me with both games so I'm glad to see it worked out for you in some regard. (Numba and guns on deck.)

The game "ExoWar" is free on indiegala's store.  I have mine but I've not used the code. So try getting the game, if you're unable to, then pm me for the back-up code. Remember; To find the giveaway section to claim the code just head to the store and scroll down until you see "Exowar", the rest is simple!

Okay guys, There's a fun little thing I want to try. I often get random keys but never use them since I kinda just want to give them to the community! So with that said, The first person to quote this will get a random key but you must announce the game that you received. Because it's quite a mystery to me as well so I'm excited to find out!

Okay guys, There's a fun little thing I want to try. I often get random keys but never use them since I kinda just want to give them to the community! So with that said, The first person to quote this will get a random key but you must announce the game that you received. Because it's quite a mystery to me as well so I'm excited to find out!

Many thanks - I received Exowar :)

bread's done
Back